Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK thks.

Have an issue with my account, I just bought a premium and few hours later and now my premium status is suspended , why ??
I didnt even started to share any links, Im just remote uploading my filesonic links.

got an answer about why my premium is suspended:

Im only using easy share to RU , and there is a download limit of 60Gb for 7 days. Ru is considered as download, this is total crap, download traffic is very limited even for premium users.

If you want to use easy share to download or to RU go away , you would just waste your money !!!!!!!!!!!!

@ easy share : 60GB per week traffic is just a joke nowadays with all those HD movies and video games which easily reach 20GB per games

It's great if easyshare allow 2gb/file remote upload =) Now is just 1000 mb so i can't remote a lot of 1gb files :'(
The users who buy premium prefer bigger file size and fewer number of split part -> 2 gb/file is good for selling premium

Adding site login remote is good for easier remote upload from other filehosts

when i upload file this hapen in the first ten minutes

2700436_.png

after 5-10 minutes its OK
why?
please fix it

Last edited:
Hi can you tell how to delete folder?

Like proposter say, can you improve copy sistem, because you cant copy copied files and can't choose wher they will be copy.

Hello , Easy-Share ! Can you check my account
Account number 5210779
The problem is that in the first 3 days when i start working with you I`ve had 3 sales,after that i continue uploading more and more to your filehost and I`m spreading the links to almost every big forum,but from that last 3 sale`s I dont have anything.It`s been 26 days from my last sale and I`m becoming suspicious if there is something wrong with my account ?

Easy share is one ofthe worst host ever.
No answer from support contact, download traffic limited to 60GB per 7 days for premium ( thats not even 10Gb per day lol)
Payment rates low and download counts are not accurate.
Download speed under average

Go away and dont waste your money with this host.

ps: Their sales count is tricky too, probably scam

Hundreds of hour`s wasted in uploading to this filehost and nothing,I presume that sexsanctuary is wright ! It hurts when we lose so much of our time uploading files and spreading links and at the end we get nothing , but better stop being used late than never !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back