Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to just laugh here, why do hosts have their heads up their asses about video hosting?

video hosting isnt something you buy a cheap ffmpeg and/or flash based script for.... it's something you have to really REALLY work hard at.
all the different formats, framerates, interlacing methods, etc etc etc all have to be accommodated for and this takes significant time to work out.

Last edited:
Same issue here. All my files are rencoded and totally fucked up by duckload, even Duckload premium members havn't got access to the original files.

I've never seen such a thing in any other host before. It's just plain stupid.

I have the same issue , please relsolve this :(

I believe that they won't update
You must know "soon" of them means 2, 3 months or forever. Because almost uploader has the upload status bronze so that they don't have to pay that much for uploaders

Hi duckload

I sent to you some PM about the problem with connect to some servers, please check it and try to fix it, this is very important to me.

Regards

Last edited:
How to remote upload from FileSonic to Duckload ?! It just say "The following entries have been added successfully to the queue" but it never appears on My Data page...

duckload i can't connect via ftp and what about remote upload status page ? 2 months have been past and ur not adding that status page :(

It seems download today is slow

and Rated download does not count well :( I earned only 3 cent :'(

and some links do not work too because servers.

:'(:( .. bad day -- sad day .. :(:'(​

hello duckload

If rank system is no longer available, and it just one IP per 24 hours, Can you increase number of rated download for IP per 24 hours, to something like 5 or 7 rated downloads.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back