Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys dont get the fact that they're like megaupload? convert every single video file uploaded to streaming format, that simple. make it available in two flavors (dl the avi, stream the mp4) potentially bringing in wayyy more traffic as streaming sites get x100 the hits that filehosts do.

duckload is just failing at providing a working solution in any kind of timely manner :P

you guys dont get the fact that they're like megaupload? convert every single video file uploaded to streaming format, that simple. make it available in two flavors (dl the avi, stream the mp4) potentially bringing in wayyy more traffic as streaming sites get x100 the hits that filehosts do.

duckload is just failing at providing a working solution in any kind of timely manner :P

Seriously, please READ what's written.

Since a couple of weeks, Duckload is encoding ALL videos files and let you download ONLY THE SHITTY REENCODED FiLE, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET THE ORGINAL NON ENCODED FiLE EVEN IF YOU ARE A PREMIUM MEMBER.

So yes, DUCKLOAD IS SCAM, everyone knows it now, stop repeating it again and again we all get it.

Duckload please look in server 172 it has a big problem different of the others that have slow and I sent to you PM about it, and try to fix video converter, we want to provide our visitors the original file , why you forced us to convert our videos, please do not ignore these problems, we are your customers and you should support us seriously . 8-)

Best Regards

duckload wth man if the ranking system in unfunctional why are u still counting only 1 ip per 24h?? either increase this or enable the ranking system man. I have been uploading and my files are being downloaded regularly but still i am stuck at bronze... :(

and what is this man??
477942.png

got changed to

f0a70d.png

Should i consider this a means to scam? They re-enocded the avi file to mp4 and see the difference in filesize.. a 690 MB got renamed to 400MB ... Duckload what do u say of this?

Last edited:
Seriously, please READ what's written.

Since a couple of weeks, Duckload is encoding ALL videos files and let you download ONLY THE SHITTY REENCODED FiLE, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET THE ORGINAL NON ENCODED FiLE EVEN IF YOU ARE A PREMIUM MEMBER.

So yes, DUCKLOAD IS SCAM, everyone knows it now, stop repeating it again and again we all get it.

Premium user should be able to download the source file, only free user get the mp4 file.

Duckload what if we want to provide free user with original file, I hate put video in rar or zip I used to upload it directly, but now I can not do that because this converter, why why why this is bad. :'(

Do not forget about servers u promised me B-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back