Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can someone answer my question. If people buy from my download link premium, will i get higher rank or not?

No rank update anymore dude. Ranks are gone in the new partner panel...should come soon.
And you don't get a share either only if someone reg with your premium link.

No rank update anymore dude. Ranks are gone in the new partner panel...should come soon.
And you don't get a share either only if someone reg with your premium link.

soon when? and we hope from Mr Duckload in new partner panel increase number of rated downloads for IP per 24 hours to more than 1 rated download, to make it much fair.

Regards

well there was a progress bar for remote uploads but i don't see it now :( where is it?

i'm remote uploading files from my RapidLeech/sBorg but i can't see the progress wheres the link?

thanks

Duckload did't use to delete files.
Like a month ago or so it started deleting,now that it does,you are not even sending emails what files were deleted.

Duckload continue to randomly rencode files. This situation is totally dumb. What are you playing at? Even repmium members can't have access to the original non-encoded file. I don't get it...

hello duckload

If rank system is no longer available, and it just one IP per 24 hours, Can you increase number of rated download for IP per 24 hours, to something like 5 or 7 rated downloads.

Best Regards !!

I wanna ask you 1 thing :P Are you planing some video player changes/upgrades? It takes really long time to start playing and then buffering is slow too. Thank you

Please show me a link Zero, actually we try to reeconde every file you upload to mp4.
Only free users have that problem :(
example:
Code:
http://www.duckload.com/download/4371957/insidiousLKRG.avi

here :
untitled.png

Im losing alot download coz of this ...

Only free users have that problem :(
example:
Code:
[URL]http://www.duckload.com/download/4371957/insidiousLKRG.avi[/URL]
here :
untitled.png

Im losing alot download coz of this ...

me too .. I have this problem, it should we get original file link for free user and premium not only premium, I do not want to convert the original file, and mp4 must be for streaming not for downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back