Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Duckload , is it your new policy to only provide .mp4 for video uploads to free users?

If so, see you later. I cannot tolerate this in a host.

It would be like you guys doing this next and expecting us to be ok with it:
We upload a PDF document to find it has been reduced to 4-point fonts for free users when they download....

Does this make sense for us, the uploaders?
No.

See ya :)

Premium user should be able to download the source file, only free user get the mp4 file.

They are NOT. We've warned you several times by email with the links where I can't even download my own original files, never got any answers.

Whatever, premium AND free users should both be able to download the original files like everywhere else. This idea encoding idea is complete nonsense...

also - qhy convert our files - if we upload .avi we want our users to get the .avi - if streaming use what ever format you want I dont care but for download should be what we upload

Duck
I Really Love your Service
But this is Unfair
I am Not harmed directly by such a thing
But I talk for the public interest
U should Listen to your affliates
thanx bro

Hello,

we change now download to original files. It was a mistake - sorry for this. Thanks for feedback.

Streaming stay on converted file, if you are premium you can watch the original file aswell.

with duckload the files get deleted with 30 or 60 days?

man, i think i lost 300-350GB of files because of inactivity :O

translate it yourself:

"Ich denke nicht das wir uns dazu weiter drueber unterhalten muessen. wir loeschen sobald der platz knapp wird, und ich bitte dich, dateien die 14 tage nicht runtergeladen wurden sind fuer uns nunmal schrott mehr ist das nicht, wenn dann nach 13 Tagen 1 drauf kommt sich diese datei anzugucken, nimmt diese datei nur unnoetig speicherplatz weg.

Wie bereits erwaehnt ist fuer die Speicherplatz sicherung eine Option geplant.
Zudem unterscheiden wir auch zwischen gekauftem und geschenktem Premiumaccount!
Sobald die Löschsicherheit für Premiumfiles online geht, gilt dies nur fuer gekaufte Premiumaccounts."

--> less space on servers, inactiv files will be deleted. even when u are premium!

translate it yourself:

"Ich denke nicht das wir uns dazu weiter drueber unterhalten muessen. wir loeschen sobald der platz knapp wird, und ich bitte dich, dateien die 14 tage nicht runtergeladen wurden sind fuer uns nunmal schrott mehr ist das nicht, wenn dann nach 13 Tagen 1 drauf kommt sich diese datei anzugucken, nimmt diese datei nur unnoetig speicherplatz weg.

Wie bereits erwaehnt ist fuer die Speicherplatz sicherung eine Option geplant.
Zudem unterscheiden wir auch zwischen gekauftem und geschenktem Premiumaccount!
Sobald die Löschsicherheit für Premiumfiles online geht, gilt dies nur fuer gekaufte Premiumaccounts."

--> less space on servers, inactiv files will be deleted. even when u are premium!

No I do not think that files will be deleted with premium.. the features is clear, and I subscribe to duckload premium account to save my files from deleting.

What are you saying duckload about this ? please ensure us.

I saw this features and I liked them

8yanhw.jpg

I translated that when you put it first time .. and nothing point to files delete with premium account and I think this post is old,

So duckload please tell me files will be deleted with premium account?

You are funny^^
This was written yesterday in a german forum and I read it myself. (explicit mentioned Premium too)
Files get deleted even if you have premium!
Duckload even mentioned 2 weeks without Download your Files get deleted if free space is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back