Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok
could you change button when some one comes to duckload by stream link bcos ppl are confused when they want to stream link but they see download buttons instead of stream.
Could you change them for slow stream and premium stream ? or similar

hey duckload about ur rank system
yesterday b4 i go to bed i had like 4.5 points from the 20 to move to the next rank
when i got up i had even more downloads and when i looked at points i found just 1 point
is that what you call a rank system that is better than HF ?
i don't think so
waiting for explaination

there's no way duckload can compete with the major hosts on this board with this kind of ranking system. IMO this is far worse than hotfile's ..... i think it will take a herculean amount of downloads to reach "Black".

hey duckload about ur rank system
yesterday b4 i go to bed i had like 4.5 points from the 20 to move to the next rank
when i got up i had even more downloads and when i looked at points i found just 1 point
is that what you call a rank system that is better than HF ?
i don't think so
waiting for explaination

there's no way duckload can compete with the major hosts on this board with this kind of ranking system. IMO this is far worse than hotfile's ..... i think it will take a herculean amount of downloads to reach "Black".

Yesterday there was a bug in the system everybody had the same amount of points. It got fixed today and will update within every 2 days.

but you can't compare our rankingsystem with hotfile our bronze is like the silver of them and we also support all countries.
Of course black take a bit of effort but who could pay 45$ per 1000 DL's without effort?

we also analyze at the moment all accounts manualy but with less then 100 downloads there's not much to expect

Recently i had few downloads for my 2Gb+ file uploads & i suppose inorder to download above 2Gb a person requires to have a premium account & i think there are chances they must have bought an account from those links & i get no commission for that ??
Can you please explain your reward system much clearer

Recently i had few downloads for my 2Gb+ file uploads & i suppose inorder to download above 2Gb a person requires to have a premium account & i think there are chances they must have bought an account from those links & i get no commission for that ??
Can you please explain your reward system much clearer

Currently everybody can download files above 2gb, there's no limitation in size at the moment for free user

U didnt get me, i know all can upload files above 2Gb & i too did, but there are limitations on 2Gb file download i suppose where only premium member can download a 2Gb or above file, so there were chances that my upload of 2Gb above could have made the user buy a premium account for doing that & i get no revenue for that referral account purchase.

U didnt get me, i know all can upload files above 2Gb & i too did, but there are limitations on 2Gb file download i suppose where only premium member can download a 2Gb or above file, so there were chances that my upload of 2Gb above could have made the user buy a premium account for doing that & i get no revenue for that referral account purchase.

we removed this a while ago, free user also can download files above 2gb.

ok fine, another thing, your homepage just keeps loading for me, i dnt knw when does it get completes. I think there are too many javascript on homepage that keep running, try to reduce them.

ok fine, another thing, your homepage just keeps loading for me, i dnt knw when does it get completes. I think there are too many javascript on homepage that keep running, try to reduce them.

DuckLoad.com is still not a recognised file host, you need to work on that first inorder to get more uploaders. Try emailing katz for that.

Sometime the scripts loading for a while but they are working fine, we will take a look what we can do to make it faster.

To the second thing, i will look what i can do.

Hy duckload , the system is very good congratulations!!

I get premium?

My username: Bricky .

Thank.

Thanks, but for a free premium you just need 25 Posts here.

Hi,
have you added option to upload whole folders via ftp ?

It is currently in planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back