Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duckload - I have an idea of how to speed it up - but... it would basically double your costs of running the site therefore probz put you out of business...
you could have a server farm in .us which is there for mirroring the files - and the downloader gets the file from the nearest server.
.us server if in .us, .ca or south-america
.de server if anywhere else.

but heck that's drastic... and expensive.

not worth it tbh - no other host does. you could also talk to your host about maybe getting some dedicated bandwidth on a carrier that has good conncetivity to .us - may cost you like 1500 euro/month though

hi sir..im popular from digital point..are you giving away free premium accounts?

well can i have one

username: Popular101 (User ID: 148854)

thank you and keep up the good work

Every time i try to add my payment account
it forces my to write the secret answer of s. question
after writing it .. nothing happens ? it just don't save my account

hello popular101 - nice to see you over here :) - you need 25 posts to try and get a premium account - im not sure if the offer is still on but I got mine :)

Hey Duck....

The Earn from website page which allows us to add our site is in another language :|

And even when i have added the code on my site.. Its telling that the code was not found..

please take a look.. (Registered as: WorldLife (User ID: 157466) )

even giving correct captcha getting
File not found.
only 3rd time captcha code was telling correct and was getting to download, 1st and 2nd time it s telling file not found

this is fake way of earning, so 3 times we have to click on full page ads, so u should pay more for us

Duckload is awesome and i hope that it will continue to be in the scene.My earnings are blooming and tomorrow i am waiting for a payment!!

Gotta get a new cellphone!

Uhm.. Whenever I add a remote upload file to the queue, it's not shown on the "Status" page, and the file is not added to "My Data" either.. What's going on with the remote upload now? "/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back