Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duckload i started uploading via ftp right now , and its in processing i am getting right now normal speed which i got for other hosts its means right now its working fine but trace me also which ip i pm you yesterday

Do RU from MU working?
And do you still give free premium? If you still do What should I do to claim one thanks?

Yes, remote upload from Megaupload to Duckload is working.

DUckload said:
Ok guys:

Tomorrow our probation time ends here and we are able to send privat messages and recieve it.

Now we give a special offer to everyone here with minimum 25 posts on WJunction. This offer is only for the WJunction Forum !

All you guys with minimum 25 posts get a free premium access for SIX MONTHS, EVERYONE !

Just start sending us a message when we out of probation Status with following information:

WJunction name:
Duckload name:
Duckload ID:
You using Duckload as host ?

The last question is just for our information even if you write "You don't use Duckload.com as host", you get a free premium access for 6 month.

After you sent us this message you get a premium-code you can enter here: http://www.duckload.com/Members/config

I hope you like this offer.

That's a great idea :)! And thanks for the premium.

Here's another suggestion, which is seriously needed - a "rename file" function:
74ee4t.png

There's no such option now, that's why I wrote "suggestion". I just edited the website and took an image of what I think it should look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back