Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
duckload not good becoz whenever i download any file not properly download and file size not completed just few kb download and then downloading stop

thanks alot for payment

8eha8hsc.jpg

We pay an average of 6 pm at Central European Time, just be patient.

Here you can find the current time of central european.

http://24timezones.com/world_directory/current_berlin_time.php

Hi Duckload, I have the same problem of Kamer and Naviodasamadoras, the payment in my account is gone, but don´t appear in my paypal account. Can you check this situation please? I don´t know if appear some hours later in paypal.

My ID 197336. Thanks.

Hi duckload, i have the same problem: i don't get the money on paypal, but in duckload it's gone (
Last payment: 05.01.2011)

(User ID: 178576)

Un professionalism at its best. A host needs to be stable and fully working to be addressed as mainstream. You guys have launched a website and have so many problems. This is the first time i have heard a filehost saying that their paypal ID has been blocked.

You guys have added an option for payout and its your job to make sure your accounts are safe, and if something happens backups are ready.

You have also added options in your website for payments but 90% of them are unavailable, why are you even displaying them there when you know they dont work?

and dont even start on the website, when was the last time someone checked the English translation? At least hire someone who knows proper english and can translate your site correctly.

If you guys ever want to be as popular and Fileserve and hotfile, at least make sure you get the basics right

We are not new. Started 2008.

We do our best and the most here appreciate it.

But thanks for the feedback, we try our best here.

Also i posted here a proof of the locked paypal-ID. It's up to you if you use duckload or not. For now everyone got the money from duckload and we will continue paying the users.

Moneybookers payouts have been done yesterday.

And you don't see OUR features and make a relation to features of other filehost. You guys just see the payout-function. At least we pay the fee on moneybookers / Paypal etc. other filehosts let the uploader pay the fee-charge.

Paypal has a habit of locking high traffic accounts until certain things are verified.
Usually a user/pass is needed to check the site you are sending/receiving payments too/from.
They then investigate the site to make sure it breaches no terms of theirs.
Then they make sure all bank/account data is ok and non fraudulent.
And finally they insist on talking to you on the phone every once in a while to confirm account activity.
Paypal temporarily blocking an ID is absolutely nothing new if you've ever been a business customer with them, so just hang in there and im sure all will check out fine so long as owner is answering his phone :P

Hang tight people, they WILL pay out to paypal eventually unless they're breaking some crazy law that paypal is bound to.
Believe me, PP likes the business and try their best to keep high volume customers :)

Thanks duckload for all the continued work, forget chumps like the above saying fix this and that. I for one am seeing nearly daily work and upgrades to the streaming service.
(For example in Chrome up until 2 days ago when you clicked the "Pop out" button on Adobe Flash videos, it would open in a new window only 50x50 pixels and require you to manually resize the frame and reload with F5. This was fixed when i checked earlier today!)

On monday we have the waiting-site, stream-site and download-site upgrade.

No more pops, no more layers, no more banners, NO MORE CAPTCHA. Your downloaders will love it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back