Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
We payout in EUR because we have in EUR account. Paypal make a convertion to your currency. You can see in the screenshot of blueadder 2 posts before.

I know your payout is in Euro currency. But what's the currency setting for our account at duckload?

I guess is American dollars?

And guys remember: The most hosting service provide no daily payment because of the big fees. Every payment on paypal we pay 35 cent and 2% of your earning too paypal.

We pay it not you !

edit: It's automatically payment but we add an option you can select when you want to get the payment.

20$
30$
50$
100$
200$
500$
1000$

You can choose then. The default is 50$ but you can choose also 20$ it's no problem.

Tomorrow we add this choice.

Hi Duckload, I have reach the minimum payment of $ 20, but I don´t know If you add the option for choosing the payment amount yet, or I don´t see it.

The next automatically payment is on January 10th for what I see in the website.

Hey Duck,

could you please add in a "delete" function for remote upload? That'd be really helpful if you were to do that.

Hi Duckload, I had read the news today but I din´t get payment via Paypal yet, now I have $ 21.57 in my Current Balance. Can you check this please.
For what I understand, payments will be done via Paypal daily.

My ID: 197336. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back