Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Duckload i didnt got payment as on 03.01.2011 mine payment was paypal ??

Me too! i didn't received my payment but my currunt balance is reset to 0.00$!! Please check for me ! My ID is 169176) ! I don't kidding with you!
If you need picture of my paypal , i will show for you!!!!

how to resolve this problem:

To be able to use your duckload access to the full,
please choose your secret question and the corresponding response at this point. Only in this way can you give your
duckload access maximum security.

i can't choose the secret question?

Like the rest, I too didn't get the money and the total amount was reset to zero.

I'll give them the benefit of doubt. I know Paypal is a bitch most of the time. So i'll wait a few hours and be patient.

09:00 am is the support from paypal opening.

Stop annoying us thanks. In future we make payment every 2 weeks. We don't have time for this stupid users. sorry.

Lol : ''Stupid users'' , ''Stop annoying us'' , Not even Rapidshare ever told their users that <_<

1st : How did your paypal got blocked in first place , I never heard of this before for any ''reputable'' company

2nd : If their balance become $0.00 and they didn't receive the money , they have to ask some questions about their earnings.

* If a user ask for support , that means they are annoying you :

Then close this thread and do like hotfile ;)

Anyway , keep away from new hosts that keep emerging each day - 80% turns out to be a scam :P

Lol : ''Stupid users'' , ''Stop annoying us'' , Not even Rapidshare ever told their users that <_<

1st : How did your paypal got blocked in first place
2nd : If their balance become $0.00 and they didn't receive the money , they have to ask some questions about their earnings.

Anyways , keep away from new hosts that keep emerging each day - 80% turns out to be a scam :P
well Said yaar...B-)

09:00 am is the support from paypal opening.

Stop annoying us thanks. In future we make payment every 2 weeks. We don't have time for this stupid users. sorry.

1. Proper communication helps. (For you to understand, learn good english or employ someone that can reply with good english.)
2. Calling users stupid won't get you anywhere.
3. I never used your file host and never will because you can't even provide proper support on here, I can only wonder about your site's support. What is the use of this thread if people don't ask questions? Even if they do ask the same things for a thousand times.

Seriously you are a fail. <_<

You will get your money. Everyone get the money. There was never a time you don't get the money.

We have problems with paypal. Accept it we can't change, sorry.

Moneybookers payment above 50$ will be done today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back