Dont Use FileFactory [Proof]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Stop whining. You broke the rules. They were not hidden.

Look, their TOS is pretty clear on that, it's not like they declined your payment for some unknown reason, they operate that way and that's it... if you dont like it then dont use it. and about their remote speed, i dont know, i had positive experiences. Remoted from MU and they have always been transfered in alsmost instance.

We can just hope they will pay as if we use mirros hosts, but most of the ppl are not willing to take that risk

I'm not yet receive payment :(

10120055.png

Guys they have changed their TOS , now you CAN add mirrors with FF links.
it looks they did
from first post
[SLIDE]http://www.dodaj.rs/f/L/GW/1CXGDYAA/ruke.png[/SLIDE]

todays screenschot

[SLIDE]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8382/44193499.jpg[/SLIDE]

but more important problem is this
from page 7 of this topic and I seen a lot of these elsewhere

[SLIDE]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4595/844471f2.jpg[/SLIDE]

I guess we will just have to wait and see for people to receive payments:)

I have recieved payments twice, so they are NOT scam.

The copyright part was a mistake as admitted by their admin and they have assured everyone that such things wont happen again

@ CloudShadow

Where did you hear that copyright issue was their mistake?

I heard they lost a server and couldn't restore backup. So they lost all the files uploaded by users.

@ zenica

And on top of that, the screens posted by the OP is really disturbing - how they manipulate your earnings like that.

Too many mistakes/bugs/manipulations. I'll never go back to FF :)

they are one of the oldest PPD filehosts but since DMCA incident, I recognize FF as not an honest filehost. they change the rules many times and might turn to be scam later.

If we agree that their TOS stated to use FF exclusively - which is now changed - as grounds for not paying you, the excuse that your account contained copyrighted material is r i d i c u l o u s ! !

If it hadn't been for you and all of us uploading copyrighted material, FF would have been closed down long ago..

They have double standards and they manipulate our hard work!

That's one file host i will never use.

Thank you for letting us know.

filefactory - catastrophic hardware failure

Today came with a twist ....

28l6l5j.jpg

Below accompanied by some 135 links!

What else can happen?

If the main function of hosting is storage your files? :O

I received payment 3 times with around 5k EU downloads.But i gotta say ff is having issues with storing files and counting downloads.I dont use FF anymore but they didnt scam me before.Just be carefull while using ff and you'll get paid.

Edit:

I also banned from reward program and reason was giving mirror links..

wtf with these guys - they are not normal as far as I am consider
why did they change their tos if it still remaind the same

anyway i am close to payment will go untill 20 and see what happen

Forgive me if I've missed out on the big news but filefactory.com is 403'd right now for me. Has pissing off uploaders finally killed FF? :P

Wow that's terrible. I wouldn't have expected to see any of that. I think it's odd to lose your account over providing mirrors as that's more about helping others than yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back