Dont Use FileFactory [Proof]

Status
Not open for further replies.
22105055192pai.jpg

Like me . FF is ... :D:D

http://www.filefactory.com/make_money/
[...] 9. Your uploads must meet our terms of service. [...]

http://www.filefactory.com/legal/terms.php
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.

[...]

7. Acceptable Use

You agree to not use FileFactory.com's Service to:

[...]

c. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; on this matter, please refer to FileFactory.com's DMCA Policy, which is herein incorporated by reference;

[...]

7.4 Copyright or Trademark Infringement

FileFactory.com Services may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including export control laws, is prohibited.

[...]

Read and learn -.-

I saw this in their TOS but I could not believe they are actualy executing this
because I got my 1st payment eventhough I was mirroring files
but it seems that they do decline payout for real if they find it

this is what a friend of mine got in his mail after requesting for payout

ff.jpg

so I will wait untill next payment and then if they decline me to - it will
be the end of me uploading there
I can not believe they are so stupid and thinking they will run bizz efficiently with this rule

first, you are right, the rules of filefactory are really stupid. but before you upload on any host, you have to read their rules or just google a little bit and see what other users write.

10 days waiting for payout (paypal) is not correct. if i request on thursday i get everytime one day later (friday is the payout day of filefactory) my money on paypal.
i also use mirrors. but when a users sells premium accounts, filefactory pays you out! definitly!

Yes and IMO that makes them even worse - FcKN bigots - if you sell two or three premium accounts through your links they will pay you regardless of their own rules (thats what happend with my first payment - I got payed even though I was mirroring) but now since their remote service doesnt work for days or works poorly from time to time I can not mirror my bigger files that brings premium sales so I am guessing this time they will apply
"no pay rule for mirroring files" like they did with my friend (see post with pic proof few posts above this one)
anyay I reduced uploading there to a minimum and just waiting to reach 20 $ and to see what will happen

^ dont dis ff, i use it for my mirrors all the time ...

there are people out there who prefer filefactory and there are those who prefer others
and there are those who prefer all of em

now think about it :)

there are people out there who prefer filefactory and there are those who prefer others

Exactly, and as many people out there prefer FileFactory you can get massive hits to your site if you upload to them (so you can earn money from this traffic ;P)

^ well im not really into earning from warez as supposed to sharing content which have no seeders left (from torrents) :)

but what you said will work too =]

wait for the payment - I am not saying it doesnt get downloads
I am saying that they have a rule in their TOS - you will not be payed if you
use FF as mirror to any other file hosting service -
and to be worse - they do not apply their own rule if you sold 1 or two
premiums through your links and they do apply it if you did not
that was the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back