Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list always stop after 3/4 links then I close the page, open another one and restart to download from the last file who had stopped and it works...

it happened again ... I think that the best thing would be that even if a link is not found, however the download continue with the next link becuase if it crashes every time you can not ever leave a list of files unless you are there to make sure everything runs smoothly....

Last edited:
Also last night I put a list of files and when I woke up only 5 of them had been downloaded becuase the download crashed for the same reason: download link not fount; but the file was online. If it continued to download I had to download only the missing file, so instead I had only 5 of 200 files that I had to download ...:'(

Last edited:
it happened again ... I think that the best thing would be that even if a link is not found, however the download continue with the next link becuase if it crashes every time you can not ever leave a list of files unless you are there to make sure everything runs smoothly....

Yes, it is a good idea but you can use a link checker before put a large amount of links to check if all are active.
Also try with another web browser.
Regards

I have a problem with fileserve: every 3/4 links it crashes...
Appears this message: download link not found.
I guess it happens with Fileserve! It happens with Fileserve only. If you try to download the link manually (at the exact time when it crashes in rapidleech) you may find that it can't be downloaded! Most probably some processing time issue at Fileserve end.

Hope it helps.

Hi darka i'm interested by your service. But i don't understand all. For example i want to put many MU links and after upload to my fileserve. But what is the speed for the download from MU. And Lastly what's the speed for the upload to fileserve. Can your server download my MU link in the same time?

Thanks

It happened again: download link not found. Then I restart the list from the same link and it work...<_< Please make sure that the download will continue even if an error occurs like this, I can't stay here everytime looking that the list doesn't stop....X-(

I've just think that it would be even better that, as the file is online and can be downloaded, the system should stop for like 10 seconds and then try to download the same link, so you do not lose even a file :D What do you think? I think that this system would be beneficial to all...

Hi darka i'm interested by your service. But i don't understand all. For example i want to put many MU links and after upload to my fileserve. But what is the speed for the download from MU. And Lastly what's the speed for the upload to fileserve. Can your server download my MU link in the same time?

Thanks

Hello,
Yes, you can download many links with auto transload.
Download speed from Megaupload:

[SLIDE]http://i.min.us/icprMW.PNG[/SLIDE]

Upload speed to Fileserve is good in USA servers.
Regards

Hotfile upload dont work. error no link retrieved.

Just try upload again, plugin works fine.
Regards

I've just think that it would be even better that, as the file is online and can be downloaded, the system should stop for like 10 seconds and then try to download the same link, so you do not lose even a file :D What do you think? I think that this system would be beneficial to all...

Would have to see how to implement it but maybe soon we will offer to you a new system to download.
Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back