Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic !!! It will be the best solution to every problem :D
And when it will be provide? I hope very, very soon =)

Last edited:
Again tonight the download crashed, but this time it just stop at "retrieving download page" and did not go ahead....<_< I really need the new system because I'm going crazy to download files, I restarted the same list more or less 10 times and I haven't finished downloading because of these crashes...:'(

Fantastic !!! It will be the best solution to every problem :D
And when it will be provide? I hope very, very soon =)

We have finished testing and now we are integrating to RL.

Fantastic Hotfile upload still dont work for me. what i should do?

Hello, please open ticket because i don't know your client acount.

can you please put filesmonster premium?

Sorry, this filehost is not very used, you have others 11 premiums to download.

Regards

Hello to all,

We have finished with JDownloader. Here some screenshots:

http://i.min.us/il9yNM.png

http://i.min.us/il55Zm.png

Benefits of JDownloader:

- Download multiple files at the same time (Max allowed 4).
- Get more speed than Rapidleech.
- Stop a download.
- Load a DLC container.
- Not is necessary keep open the page while the files are downloading, you can add many links, close the web browser and go to sleep :)

Note:

For now we will provide access only to customers that have a custom plan, so please these
customers PM me with your RL number or open a ticket.
Soon we will create new plans with JDownloader and will be hosted on another server with very limited slots.

Regards

I've a problem with fileserve: everytime I try to upload a 2GB file the upload crashed...it's a fileserve problem?
Also it doesn't work with 1.98GB file for example....
Jdownloader is amazing =) the only thing that I would change is that the download progress should be in real time, so you do not always have to reload the page ...

Last edited:
I've a problem with fileserve: everytime I try to upload a 2GB file the upload crashed...it's a fileserve problem?
Also it doesn't work with 1.98GB file for example....

Hello,
What error you get? Error getting download link?
Also, you have premium account to upload files up to 2 GB?

Jdownloader is amazing =) the only thing that I would change is that the download progress should be in real time, so you do not always have to reload the page ...

Yes, the speeds is better than RL, usually in RL the download speed from fileserve is 3-5 Mbps but in JDownloader is 10 Mbps or more if you get a fast download server :)

Sure I have a Fileserve premium account, if I wouldn't have I don't try to upload 2GB file :D The upload started and after a few seconds (3 or 4%) it crashed and appears a message: error upload fail.
What about the download real time progression in jdownloader? It' s possible?
Thanks for everything.

Sure I have a Fileserve premium account, if I wouldn't have I don't try to upload 2GB file :D The upload started and after a few seconds (3 or 4%) it crashed and appears a message: error upload fail.
What about the download real time progression in jdownloader? It' s possible?
Thanks for everything.

Try upload again, I have tested and works fine but do not upload just 2GB, create RAR volumes of 1.90 GB

We don't have created JDownloader, so not is possible this, we have only integrated to Rapidleech.

How come i always get the error "Download link not retrieved" on hotfile, when the file actually was uploaded?

Not is our problem, is Hotfile. Upload again or check if the file are in your account.

Regards

Read my post again, I wrote: "When the file was actually uploaded?"

Also what is the timezone of your server time? I got an overdue notice for the 13th (today, in my timezone) and there is still 5 hours left until the end of the day. I want to avoid this sort of problem later on.

thanks bro, i will get get a rl plan from u very soon. Also how long does setup take? Will you able to have USA servers in stock in the next couple of days? thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back