Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi darkra,
Just paid for RL+JD - 1. Waiting for account activation.
Order number:9359273239.
Invoice #797.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Hi darkra,
Just paid for RL - 1. Waiting for account activation.
Order number:2807819898
Invoice #798.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

yes,can't open you site
i have some problem need to help,but you site is down,i can't take ticket
hotfile is so slowly,only 300kb/s

Thanks. I got my account activated pretty quickly. And let me tell you till now it working like charm. Speeds are very fast and no problem so far. But can anyone tell me:
1. After the files got downloaded to server through Jdownloader, how can I download the files to my pc? I can't see any link to download them.
2. The files downloaded through Jdownloader do not appear in the server files list at RL. How could i import files there so that these could be uploaded to any other file host?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

@asuhot

Click 'show everything' on RL. You'll see a clickable file list. After that, everything works just same as normal RL does.

Anyways, JD+RL clears out all my frustration. Parallel download, automatic re-connection, no more plugin issues. I thought speed limit would be bothering, but I've realized that it's all for the smoothness.

Nice work. This costs double but totally saves my time.

@asuhot

Click 'show everything' on RL. You'll see a clickable file list. After that, everything works just same as normal RL does.

Anyways, JD+RL clears out all my frustration. Parallel download, automatic re-connection, no more plugin issues. I thought speed limit would be bothering, but I've realized that it's all for the smoothness.

Nice work. This costs double but totally saves my time.

Thanks, I got it now. You are right friend it is working very fast and nice specially the Jdownloader. It is an amazing feature which is simply awesome. Very satisfied with the performance.
Great job darkra !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back