Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey darka..
its showing my account hass been suspended. why this is.i can't understand da reason???n wat to do now??

[Ticket ID: 453878]
"Hello Sir,
Your account is suspended due to non payment of your invoice 747.
Regards"

hy. i added 15 usd funds to my account n for dat i didn;t pay invoice 747.
Isn't lame reason of suspesing account!!!!!!!! ?

Last edited:
Paid my current invoice and waiting to be unsuspended. (Invoice number 749).

Sorry it's late, been at work the last couple of days.

@avRo: if you add funds but not pay the invoice with these funds, the account is automatically suspended for non payment.

@wclub: no problem, your account is active now.

@rosinant: is filesonic because in all our servers same thing happens. hopefully that filesonic solve it soon because if not complain to us and we have nothing to do.

Regards

Darka , i bougth rapidleech + jdownloader. When i download files(in jdownloader) from MU it works good but then when i try to upload the files (for example in fileserve) , it put (80%) "this files doesn't exist". WHY??

EDIT : Problem fix and fast reply

Last edited:
Ok i open a ticket (with a screenshot), i hope you will find a solution!! Because for the moment i lost my time and my money. I have to admit that jdownloader is good but the upload function suck for me. Sometimes it works , and for particularly files (50%) it's written " This files doesn't exist" so i can't upload those files... very weird....

EDIT: Problem fix and fast reply

Last edited:
From Today Indians can't pay with Paypal..So is there any chance of introducing Alertpay??Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back