Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
I'm trying to rename and move files to folders but when I refresh the page no changes were made
And after I upload a file it doesn't appear in the file manager
:facepalm:

Are you sure? Because I was working with depositfiles and when ask for payment I got blocked. I think just old members not get banned.

When you violate the copyright, or to be more specific the US copyright, it's not surprising to get banned. That's how we see it as of now. Many other uploaders, old and new, get payed for uploading other stuffs.

I'm trying to rename and move files to folders but when I refresh the page no changes were made
And after I upload a file it doesn't appear in the file manager
:facepalm:

It usually happens on me too, it's just a server delay around 6:00 CET(+4:00) if I'm not mistaken. It's usually the time when they update stats and do quick maintenance. Not that sure though.

my files not appears from 2 h ago=)

The problem is that all Filehosts, operating now, have hundreds of new members and uploaders contacting them and they maybe cant cope with all the many emails coming in, as they only have so many staff.

So if many keep repeating the same requests by sending multiple emails, the delay will be even longer before anyone receives a reply. Just be patient. I was, and eventually got replies from some.

Some explained they are working on improving many things on their sites, their affiliations, and their service in general, others didnt reply, like ul.to, extabit,and turbobit. I have warned uploaders both on my site and this one, over and over again, not to use those three if they want a fast reply service.

I also repeat what I have said before,,,,,,,the ones that offer the best paying rates are not necessarily the best ones for you guys. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Exclusive.

If you post on latina forums choose Latina.

World is also good but has low rates.

Can you please pm me with the list of the Latina forums

Thanks

Back