BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some serious problems with S05, currently only 5 users are online but i'm getting only 4mb download speed from RapidShare while usually it is around 30-40MB.

Levac please check this and like caotungam said, please remove anything on the server related to encoding, any such activity affects the overall performance of the server

There are some serious problems with S05, currently only 5 users are online but i'm getting only 4mb download speed from RapidShare while usually it is around 30-40MB.

Levac please check this and like caotungam said, please remove anything on the server related to encoding, any such activity affects the overall performance of the server
s05 is having a serious issue :\ I'm not sure what is the problem as the provider has not tell me clearly the reason and they don't seem to know what to do after selling a server off to a customer :@

I'm thinking to get a different EU provider :(

Levac

On S06 Hrcid19 i have this problem.

I cant delete files on disc T:\HRCID19

Can you check it????

Dibujo.jpg

s05 is having a serious issue :\ I'm not sure what is the problem as the provider has not tell me clearly the reason and they don't seem to know what to do after selling a server off to a customer :@

I'm thinking to get a different EU provider :(

I agree, you should change the provider ASAP. The current server has massive problems

bitshare,filesonic,duckload mostly slow on S07
Hotfile max 2Mbps
Fileserve Just Uploading Gud Speed
Megaupload and Rapidshare also Good as always

bitshare,filesonic,duckload mostly slow on S07
Hotfile max 2Mbps
Fileserve Just Uploading Gud Speed
Megaupload and Rapidshare also Good as always

how about Easy share and megashares,i got 400 -600Kbps uploading speed :'(
.RS and MU good speed on US server?

My RDP is hanging too much. Takes to long time to load ...opening slow...cant even open browser..taking over 10+ minutes.. Please check it!

Username : hrcid163

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back