BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working to get another server guys. If you're wondering why I don't reply in MSN, my MSN and hang and I can't open the huge group of MSN windows on my 512MB OS :( too many there a time. So I had to force restart my PC which means I may lost your messages.

already three days without a server now it is time to wait several days to a new server is too

I would rather have stayed in my old server 03
It's only 4-6 hrs if the datacenter people get the instruction right. :\ I'm getting another one to balance out the load today, in 1 hr.

i have to ask again...how long its gonna take,to get me in into the server...???just gimme the specific date..at least reply to my comment/Pm..i've been waiting about 4 days since i paid..:'(

Due to overload of clients, I've ordered another 100TB.com server. So in a week, two servers. I'll place all new clients in this new server as soon as it arrives. I'm very sorry for the inconveniences. I did not expect to have such troubles with the new DC.

I just wish upload speed on S05, especially to Hotfile-Fileserve, would be improved more...... Speed for each file to Hotfile just ~400-600KB/s and to Fileserve just ~700-900KB/s. Besides, Utorrent sometimes gets the error notification "Disk overloaded 100%" :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back