BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish upload speed on S05, especially to Hotfile-Fileserve, would be improved more...... Speed for each file to Hotfile just ~400-600KB/s and to Fileserve just ~700-900KB/s. Besides, Utorrent sometimes gets the error notification "Disk overloaded 100%" :'(

Thats because S04 is in EU, those speeds are normal. If you want faster speeds use an US based server

Damn. System restarted... all my work lost. :( :(

Levac PLEASE inform the users before restarting the server.
LeaseWeb sent me email that I'm doing something harmful to the other servers in the same rack so I have to shut off that process immediately they will suspend the server. So I tried to look through the task manager for all running processes and I couldn't find any suspicious app running. So I had to quickly temporarily shut down the server. I'm very sorry man, it was for the better cause. :\

@checking s02 (may need a restart)

Update: New 100TB.com server is being delayed !!!! :@ Lazy @SSholes are forgetting the 24 hour setup time, has been 23 hours now.

Perhaps all clients on S05 should be back to US servers. S05 has more errors than US servers.......
LEVAC, What do you plan to do with this bad EU server??????

I have created all the missing accounts so far.

> If your account isn't made yet, please PM me here asap.
> If you want to move to the new 100TB.com server, please PM me here as well or just create a ticket in the support system on our site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back