BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i be switched to a fresh RDP account, the one i had was clearly in use by someone else, and these foreign programs that arent in english where auto runs. Someone logged in and knocked me off. This is why i asked for a new password.

NVM submitting ticket

Replaced with a new password to the same account, and delete any files which are not yours.

i want order one rdp but the website is down

Try now and I hope it is working. Else try to use google dns.

Tech support can check this ASAP???

6a43d9.png

Can't send ticket from your website.

Thanks!

Send two tickets yesterday, still no respond, please check them :)

Send ticket yesterday, still no respond,#173963

All the support tickets have been cleared today by Sam. Reply there for more information or create one if you have any issues.

why u oversold the new server and why u putting 16 users in one server? Why Harddisk getting stuck? Whers is your staff ? why they r not replying on tickets?
Glenn I want answer from you bcoz I know you I dont know about your staff. I hope u will get involve in this matter

Last edited:
#345849 Check it

In one server u putting 16 clients thatsy Hd getting stuck

See this :- http://pokit.etf.ba/get/?4df1ed1b0ee3b9d315a71be48b016efd.jpg

why u oversold the new server and why u putting 16 users in one server? Why Harddisk getting stuck? Whers is your staff ? why they r not replying on tickets?
Glenn I want answer from you bcoz I know you I dont know about your staff. I hope u will get involve in this matter

Hello,
How are we overselling the server ?
Read the Main Post, We put 4 users on Single Hard disk, so its not overselling.If you want to be alone on a single hardDisk, We have premium plans you can go ahead and purchase those.
16 Users on a Server with Xeon CPU 8 cores and 16 GB Ram is too Good for 25$.

Always Learn " You Get What You Pay For"
Stop complaining!!

Hello,
How are we overselling the server ?
Read the Main Post, We put 4 users on Single Hard disk, so its not overselling.If you want to be alone on a single hardDisk, We have premium plans you can go ahead and purchase those.
16 Users on a Server with Xeon CPU 8 cores and 16 GB Ram is too Good for 25$.

Always Learn " You Get What You Pay For"
Stop complaining!!

Strange. what about the issue with Ticket

Who will give reply dere?

4 days no reply so far staff is away or what.

16 users u putted on one server and making Hd stuck and instead of fixing u giving these kinda replies? Rar/unrar totally stuck since I got my reply RDP details Its not fair a dealing at all.

Last edited:

16 users u putted on one server and making Hd stuck and instead of fixing u giving these kinda replies? Rar/unrar totally stuck since I got my reply RDP details Its not fair a dealing at all.

Hello,
How many users should I put on one server ?
Please Advise so that I will get a New server for you and Invoice you accordingly.

Please let me know.

Thank You Very Much

#345849 Check it

In one server u putting 16 clients thatsy Hd getting stuck

See this :- http://pokit.etf.ba/get/?4df1ed1b0ee3b9d315a71be48b016efd.jpg

4 Days and no reply ? Mate you created a ticket about 3 hours from now. That is a reasonable time since we have our lives too.

We try to provide the best service along with best support and I hope we have been working hard for the same. For the 16 user mention we have an answer already from Glenn. I explained it below how it goes.

Hi Glenn:. I sent you a PM
I want to buy a RDP espeacialy for using Freddy autposter (for forums) http://poster.freddy.lt/. I will buy a RDP only if this program can work 100% on a RDP..
If it's ok..I'm ready to but today if it's any slot available..

Yes. You may use that application but in limits. It is uses more memory then we will close it but it actually doesn't as we have seen people use it. No harm, using it and so you are eligible to use it.

Slots will be updated as soon as possible and keep checking.

Hello,

May I know how you are calling it overselling the server please ? We have INSTANT SETUP which means you pay and there is the account immediately in your mail already. We make user accounts while we setup the server keeping in mind the fact that there should be only 4 Users per HDD to avoid problems and the accounts are created based on the storage space too. So seeing the number 16 you may feel there are 16 users who are using the same server which is 100% not true at all.

Coming to the RAR/UN-RAR issues. We have so many valuable customers and some of them are so clever to mention they save the files to the system hard disk. We clearly mention in the email with the account that you should change the default folder of IDM to your HDD but sadly only a few follow them. Most of them simply start downloading 10's and 20's of GB's of stuff into the system folder which eventually bugs the whole server.

Keeping in view of this we already setup the system HDD in such away that it has adequate amount like above 100GB in most of the cases to avoid this. But still the users don't realize that if they save the files to C:\ Drive then it is they themselves who are bringing trouble to along with the other users.

We do reboot the severs frequently to clean up the temporary files so that the server is online and working real good.

We do strive hard to provide the best we can but problem occur everywhere. We are always around helping our clients with all the things they need and we DON'T oversell which is a FACT. :)

Regards,
fdls <3

Hello,
How many users should I put on one server ?
Please Advise so that I will get a New server for you and Invoice you accordingly.

Please let me know.

Thank You Very Much

As u were said to me 5 month before U put 13 user max in one server
but in new server which u bought u putted 16 users huh.
And today u are asking me how many user I put?
This is really no making any sense

As u were said to me 5 month before U put 13 user max in one server
but in new server which u bought u putted 16 users huh.
And today u are asking me how many user I put?
This is really no making any sense

Kindly read my essay with pleasure which is above your reply :) You will know the facts about everything.

Kindly read my essay with pleasure which is above your reply :) You will know the facts about everything.

Fdls4all :- Im not here for any fight I have a gud terms wid Glenn dont now whats wrong wid him in now days second thing I had created ticket 4 days back One ticket was closed bcoz Arikarin provided me new RDP details which I didnot get in my email second thing the current RDP Hard disk getting stuck while rar/unrar and download . So I found that one guy using C drive so It may be due to them , Third thing when I was login my RDP suddenly it got disconnect and redirected to 16 user windows. So I thought that u guys over selling it bcoz It was 13 user before on old server so now u just tell me whats my fault?

Fdls4all :- Im not here for any fight I have a gud terms wid Glenn dont now whats wrong wid him in now days second thing I had created ticket 4 days back One ticket was closed bcoz Arikarin provided me new RDP details which I didnot get in my email second thing the current RDP Hard disk getting stuck while rar/unrar and download . So I found that one guy using C drive so It may be due to them , Third thing when I was login my RDP suddenly it got disconnect and redirected to 16 user windows. So I thought that u guys over selling it bcoz It was 13 user before on old server so now u just tell me whats my fault?

Nope bro. We are not here for fighiting. I am letting you know how things work and server has been rebooted and the user who was saving to C:\ was also fixed. No one will save to C now and if they do we will handle them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back