BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened a ticket 24 hours ago. (#134804) Its a money related. So the person who's responsible for money transactions, please reply as soon as possible. Thanks.

I was recommended your service buy a friend. I have used your service for a week aswell. I am interested in a NL server. Unfortunately,they are out of stock at this time. Can you tell when will they be available?. Also,when i created my account. There was a 30% OFF recurring. I missed that. can i get a coupon code?. I plan to be a long term customer. As,i was really happy with the results from the service. That i witnessed on my friends RDP. :)

All tickets have been cleared. NL are in stock and you may buy them.

Latest US Fileserve upload and download speeds.

g7zKQ.png

9hml7.png

E22Bc.png

ohzZi.png

IssZI.png

Filesonic upload problem is for every uploader around and it is not the problem with the server. I experienced the same and I guess they are updating with something.

EDIT:

Just noticed that the issue was from filesonic itself. Successfully uploaded one file just now to filesonic from z-o-o-m file and image uploader but rest all failed. So we need to wait it to get fixed.

Last edited:
The Vernon server is crawling. I checked and my net connection is fine but my connection to the server is very bad, Very laggy and quite unresponsive.

Unfortunately we do not offer any Demo Services,But we do have a 24 Hours refund policy, Incase you are not satisfied you can surrender the RDP within 24 Hours and we will refund you in full.
Read first page mate.

I paid other 30 U.S. dollars for a more month for have a service poor that Upoload to speed poor slow that you ago come the bleeding to nose and that none disconnects forever?
oh go boys do something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X-(

UPLOAD WITH FILE UPLOAD MANAGER FILESERVE AND FILESONIC IS VERY SLOW!!!! I AM VERNON05 :(

I paid other 30 U.S. dollars for a more month for have a service poor that Upoload to speed poor slow that you ago come the bleeding to nose and that none disconnects forever?
oh go boys do something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X-(

Mate, if you open a ticket it will be resolved as soon as possible and the server has been rebooted now already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back