BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really disappointing. On 02/08/2011 I asked to restart the Chris server because of upload speed problem. Then they said they have scheduled a reboot of the all servers on 3rd Augus. But as server wasn't restarted until 04/08/2011 again I asked why is that. Then they apologized for that and told me that they had to postpone the restart and promised to restart the server in few mins. Let me quote what he said.

I know I told you it will be done yesterday but I am really sorry for the postponement of the reboot this time. I am going to reboot them myself in a few minutes.

Then I logged in to RDP today (05/08/2011) and guess what?? SERVER IS NOT RESTARTED!!!!

Because of this unprofessional behavior I have wait for minutes to complete a upload (it took seconds before)

Im really starting to think to move away to another provider. Believe me I tried alomost every other servers here but you guys have the best. But if this keeps happening I and Im sure lot of other people will leave. Something is better than nothing.

Im sorry I had to say this.

Thanks.

This is really disappointing. On 02/08/2011 I asked to restart the Chris server because of upload speed problem. Then they said they have scheduled a reboot of the all servers on 3rd Augus. But as server wasn't restarted until 04/08/2011 again I asked why is that. Then they apologized for that and told me that they had to postpone the restart and promised to restart the server in few mins. Let me quote what he said.

Then I logged in to RDP today (05/08/2011) and guess what?? SERVER IS NOT RESTARTED!!!!

Because of this unprofessional behavior I have wait for minutes to complete a upload (it took seconds before)

Im really starting to think to move away to another provider. Believe me I tried alomost every other servers here but you guys have the best. But if this keeps happening I and Im sure lot of other people will leave. Something is better than nothing.

Im sorry I had to say this.

Thanks.

I replied to your ticket also and I rebooted the server yesterday itself and stood on my words.

fdls4all:

Im gonna take a screenshot next time. So I'll have proof.

Someone (I guess Arikarin, because only he was online when that happened) restarted the server 10 1/2 hours ago. It wasn't restarted for 5 days.

Arikarin, if you are the one who restarted the Chris server today please tell us.

I don't want to continue this argue. I don't have reason to lie. There is still 1 week left for my RDP. If this happens at that again Im gonna move to another provider. I have no obligation to buy from you. You are the one who'll lose a customer if you keep lying.

fdls4all:

Im gonna take a screenshot next time. So I'll have proof.

Someone (I guess Arikarin, because only he was online when that happened) restarted the server 10 1/2 hours ago. It wasn't restarted for 5 days.

Arikarin, if you are the one who restarted the Chris server today please tell us.

I don't want to continue this argue. I don't have reason to lie. There is still 1 week left for my RDP. If this happens at that again Im gonna move to another provider. I have no obligation to buy from you. You are the one who'll lose a customer if you keep lying.

I am the one who rebooted it today and now. It is all done for now. Well nothing to argue mate about this.

US100 out of stock again. For some reason site isn't working sometimes. Both from my home and RDP. Sometimes it works.

My brother tried to buy the RDP few hours ago but because the site wasn't working he couldn't do it. Now suddenly site is working. But he can't buy the RDP because its out of stock.

If you are looking for lightning speed and great/fast support then you're already in the right place.

I really recommend this service to everyone.

Keep up the good work!

Is this true? Why it was so cheap? 29.95? is this VPS? Can anyone explain?

NL 100

• Location Netherlands
  • Intel Quad Xeon 3440 Processor
  • 16 GB RAM
  • 100 GB Disk Space
  • Windows Server 2008
  • 1 Gbit Up/Down Link

Is this true? Why it was so cheap? 29.95? is this VPS? Can anyone explain?

NL 100

• Location Netherlands
  • Intel Quad Xeon 3440 Processor
  • 16 GB RAM
  • 100 GB Disk Space
  • Windows Server 2008
  • 1 Gbit Up/Down Link

If it is you who opened a support ticket then I already replied to you. No it is NOT a VPS but an RDP.

If you are looking for lightning speed and great/fast support then you're already in the right place.

I really recommend this service to everyone.

Keep up the good work!

Those are really kind words. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back