BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket Sent.

Can't Upload/Download nothing.

ZOOM say check your connection.

About the comments... Only can add "sometimes somebody overload the server" but the Support Team is doing the best.

Four users to one HDD is Ok.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! My RDA is down for more then 36 hours. Any clue when it will be available again ? I think my server is "Glenn", not very sure though...

SOS-on-sand-dreamstime_11580635.jpg

Vernon05 the server no longer connects and authentication failure!

What the fuck is going on!
solve in day otherwise I want them back the my $ 29.99 and if not the do there sue!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Vernon05 the server no longer connects and authentication failure!

What the fuck is going on!
solve in day otherwise I want them back the my $ 29.99 and if not the do there sue!!!!!!!

Hey Kurt87,
Whts up man,
What the fuck are you saying :O
Vernon server was suppose to be cancelled long back, We have already
shifted you on New Servers, You Might want to send a support ticket and get it solved ?

Let me know if you need any other assistance

glenn is not active anymore here..if they are not responding anymore then report this thread.

Thats Great News :) May I ask on what basis did you make the conclusion :)

Hi! My RDA is down for more then 36 hours. Any clue when it will be available again ? I think my server is "Glenn", not very sure though...

Hello Cojba,
Indeed there is a network issue with this server, till we fix it you can request a Temporary RDA and then once your RDA is online, you can surrender it back to us.
Let me know if you need any further assistance :)

Hello Glenn I ask excuse if are burst but me I taken a fear..
Now I received the new server also if us are of problems of access

Hello Kurt87,
Sorry I could not understand you clearly, but what ever you said,
Its fine :)

@Kurt87

I've used the same server but now I have a new server that does not work filesonic.com. IP is Banned :(

happy work !!!

Hello Kokosko,
IP is banned by filesonic ?
Which Server is it ? Not a Big deal We will get a New IP address for you.

Cheerrs :)

@Kurt, your problem should have been solved.
@kokosko, dedicated IP isn't possible as it's shared but your filesonic issue shouldn't be there anymore, check your ticket. :)

hello what is up with 46.182.123.10 ?
i can not connect since 3 days ,
if windows is reinstalled and ip is changed than please issue full refund as i am fedup by reactivating sofware licence again and again

^ should remove that IP
Oron seems to have blocked the Neeraj server Ip. I also asked a friend who's using a different rdp provider, oron seems to have blocked that server as well. Both servers are leaseweb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back