Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NL .105 will be sent on reinstall today or may be early morning tomorrow, we are experiencing some issues on it and we want to format it, request clients to back up the data before we format.

Make sure your data is backed up.

I'm looking forward to it. Already backed-up the data I feel is important.

Waiting...

Last edited:
The slots were opened yesterday , 5 of them and all of them are now sold i guess.
I just opened 2 more slots, just in case you want to order.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks a lot buddy.

Give me your order number, email id and payment id used to pay.
Let me solve this for you asap.

I´m interested!
Check PM!

jdownloader dont work.and filesonic download isnt more than 3mb/s and now 428 kb/s.upload speed is good but i am not pleased with the download speed.help and please tell me how to work jdownloader.when i click on it nothing happens

i cant find media player classic too

quick support please.too many latency so high pings so i cant open video in vlc it plays pixel by pixel.i found media player classic but it doesnt render wmv file.if you wont support i have to offer back in one hour

jdownloader dont work.and filesonic download isnt more than 3mb/s and now 428 kb/s.upload speed is good but i am not pleased with the download speed.help and please tell me how to work jdownloader.when i click on it nothing happens

i cant find media player classic too

dont use jdownloader use idm you will get good speeds

i solved all problems but cant pass the latency problem maybe its due to the distance my computer and theirs.download and upload speeds are really good in buyrdp.i am waiting for the admin and i'll try last time.if he modifies media p layer classic (cuz it doesnt play wmv files and i cant change) and the problem will be solved i'll go on with rdp but if not i have to offer back because i cant get screenshots because of not playing videos any way.

hey , just buyed 1 ! NL350 ! made the payment for Invoice 5059 !

can u please send the details faster ???

made a ticket too for not getting details ! its been 24hours now !
[Ticket ID: 171429]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back