Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ufffff..this time thumbnail me diappeared.what happened ?? i cant see it anywhere.i started to get bored of the problems
1-icant play vlc due to latency
2-media player classic doesnt render wmv and only admin can modify
3- thumbnail me disappeared
4-screensnapr (idont know what it is used but i guess to make screenshot) doesnt work
5- windows thumbail maker gives error
and no support.

enough to make offer back??

admin of course may have other works and he can be busy but why isnt another one take care about us?just one man working supporting doing everything.????

Last edited:
@ ttttatiana you see bro

staff doesn't have access for everything!!!!

so we got to wait for admin

and

thumbnail me 3.0 doesn't support windows 2008 server

get thumbnail me 2.1 works fine on 2008 :)[google]

Thanks

dude just stop!!!!

what's the point on spamming lol...i already told you he is out of town..

he will be back in 24 hrs

just support okay?then he shouldnt have got money for my purchase and he should have said that ''i'll sell after returning to home''. i made offer back before 24 hours and i'll get my money back.

and @boom are you staff?? if so you cant tell anyone to stop or spam.if people puchase sth and give money you or they have to give full support and service.staff or admin just do your job i dont care if you are out of city or not

just support okay?then he shouldnt have got money for my purchase and he should have said that ''i'll sell after returning to home''. i made offer back before 24 hours and i'll get my money back.
dude just calm down..he will be back in a day ..no need for this riot!!!

its other ppl too who work for him ! wont i be getting any assistance from anyone other than admin ?
you would have got your answer..if you have read my above post
you see bro

staff doesn't have access for everything!!!!

so we got to wait for admin

Thanks

it says that no fonts defined and on the top it asks login and password?what should i do?last night thumbnail me was on my desktop but today not.i cant understand.i cant do anything

ok , used rdp for 4 hours ! its been disappointing ! speeds are so low n not even stable ! computer lags. so much !
made a Ticket ID: 526637 for refund !
thanks :) may be in future u guys will improve n i will deal with you again !

My problems:

1) Everyday reboots.. I reboot less time my smartphone than thi RDP; how can I download from torrents if you reboots everynight?
2) How can I download .dlc files if it's not allowed jDownloader? Any other apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back