BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, all my past earnings are gone. My files are still being uploaded with no earnings, but the past earnings I've made before the change of ownership had also been "poof!" and I'll be waiting for updates.

LOL

As of now, all my past earnings are gone. My files are still being uploaded with no earnings, but the past earnings I've made before the change of ownership had also been "poof!" and I'll be waiting for updates.

LOL

I'm checking some of my files now with the new filehost name and I'm seeing that this information is showed to downloaders:

Uploaded by: (my account)
Uploaded on: (date I made the upload)
Downloaded: (downloads count)

I don't remeber if Bulletupload showed this information however I don't think downloaders must know this because is personal.
I hope Fiberupload is fixing this.

Completely agree with that.

But for the rest, so far so good. Just waiting for the details of the affiliate program :)

all the accounts have been changed as pps. you have to change it from your account if you want ppd. and the past earnings have been erased. welcome back fiberscam.:facepalm:

According to their tos they are deleting inactive files after 60 days for premium members - I wouldn't have touched them with a 10 foot bargepole anyway, but that really seals the deal. Thanks but no thanks.

BulletUpload is now FiberUpload.com

We are FiberUpload.com, the new owner of Bulletupload.com .
We don't have responsibility for what was in the past between you and bulletupload, we kept your users and files, nothing more.

We started our website http://FiberUpload.com (check it!) with all the related functions, including the affiliate system witch can be found here: http://fiberupload.com/pages/affiliate-program.html (keep this is mind: the currency is EURO).

In a very short time this thread will be closed and we will open our own.

Sorry if we can't reply very fast, but we are working hard in order to implement new options, like:

- Payment Gateways
- FTP Upload
- Reseller mod
- Finish the download page design and much more

We are looking forward to work with you, so start uploading and enjoy making money with FiberUpload.com

Kind Regards

Last edited:
1925090449.jpg

wtf :facepalm:
are you serious guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back