BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rcivfsxn.png

Could u explain what's this
and my file size 350+ and my downloads from group B
so what's that????

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

FAIL! :facepalm:

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

same here ^^

Because we imported the users and files database from bulletupload we had some errors, but everything is solved now.

Please upload files and tell us what you think about the speed. If you are not satisfied reply with the speed and where are you located (ex USA, Germany, etc) so we can check the connections with the providers over there

Yes you have a very good spee on the servers but I don't understand something...

I just had a sale of 2E but in the total it's 2$... Why is that? I mean the sales was in euro which is higher then the dollar so why in the total is showing 2$?

Last edited:
Because we imported the users and files database from bulletupload we had some errors, but everything is solved now.

Please upload files and tell us what you think about the speed. If you are not satisfied reply with the speed and where are you located (ex USA, Germany, etc) so we can check the connections with the providers over there

Remote speed is good (currently around 1500-2500KB/sec), but this morning it was 10x faster

Can you please keep our files longer as 60 days ? Especially the existing files never had the chance to be downloaded thanks to the technical expertise of the previous owner :P

We are forced to have premium otherwise our files are deleted after 5 days :( Bullet gave us a the possibility to change earnings to premium at a reduced price. My previous host (crocko) gave uploaders with a certain amount of earnings free premium. It would be nice if you could implement something similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back