BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, its a very good filehost, no doubt about that, but I paid for 6 months only to find out that storage is only 3tb :/

Bitshare, plz make my storage = unltd, I had paid for 6 months and its not like i am not bringing in customers ! I am putting a screenshot here :

[slide]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/SilentHunter316/xbackup/bs.png[/slide]

156 = number of ppl registered using my ref link

Help Me............

please upgrade my account to premium !
username : kshabuj87

And I am also active member, so please give me the oppertunity....

what's wrong with the FTP-UPLOAD??? The files upload from FTP keep PENDING for more than 30 min today! Please check the system.

Bitshare could even "rocker" if the download counts are correct. Right now, download counts are still terribly short of actual numbers, which makes me reluctant to post more files for users to download.

Short-changing download count is not good business, intentional or unintentional.

Bitshare could even "rocker" if the download counts are correct. Right now, download counts are still terribly short of actual numbers, which makes me reluctant to post more files for users to download.

Short-changing download count is not good business, intentional or unintentional.
agreed! the download counts are way too short that other sites. I think it's about 1:4 with fileserve, I uploaded a file with 3 parts, first for bitshare, other one for filesonic,the last for fileserve. The counts are about 1:2:4. It's rediculous. Bitshare really cut lots of actual counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back