BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice moves bitshare, im in the 250top uploaders too :)
and more storage space, thats just great, im so happy about joining bitshare.

could you improve this situation??
bsup.jpg

files keep pending for hours, what's the problrm recently??

iTwins: We dont cut any downloads, everything is LIVE! If you dont want to work with us, just leave it.

It seems I have hit a nerve. Apologies and no offense intended. But if you insist there's nothing buggy about the download count, then so be it. I rest my case.

Btw, thanks for the Christimas bonus and the much welcome 10 TB limit. That would be more than enough space for me for a couple of years. :)

Cheers,

iTwins: All right, np and have fun. ;)

Damaxi: Cool, we love you too guys.

bernard: We did some work yesterday, should be faster. Can you check it?

pls help me,, how do i log in through ftp
i use these
Server: ftp2.bitshare.com
Port: 21
my username and my password.

but i cant login through filezilla :S

files uploaded via ftp is pending like a year after i click move to file manager

damn your ftp is just like shit

web upload never fail and faster.

Warning to BS users you files will get flagged & deleted way before 190 days. So if you want your files to be stored a good ammount time BS is not the file host to go with. I have used many file host before & I have never had any of my files deleted before 30 days had 40 files uploaded & 27 that were deleted after 2 to 3 1/2 weeks f**k that

90% of the stuff uploaded to file hosts is copyrighted stuff if they did not allow this type of stuff then file hosts fail fast. I like I said I never had any files deleted that fast with any file host before.

Payments are done every 2 days, you can choose to request manually or automaticly

In queue 2010-12-07 11:13 21.34 $
my first payment is still pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back