BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payments are done within 7 business days, sometimes faster. Just be patient, we never scam anyone.
I am tired to answer the same over and over. You need to understand it.

shanjan: Rank is done if you have enough sales + downloads. We update also ranking next time, you can see how much exactly you will need. It will save some lives here. ;)

zenica: You can request whenever you like.

titousekr: When every feature we are working on is running well, we will update upload filesize to 15 GB.

To our streaming users, are you guys interested to embed videos in your website/s?

will they generate the same hits/earnings as non embed videos? in this case, that would be a nice feature
In this case BitShare will run out of founds in less than 2 months :facepalm:

I would like to suggest BitShare to increase download speed cap for freebies to 300KB/s, it will increase the traffic of your website, which means more possibilities to sell premiums ;)

Last edited:
bitshare just i want know : how is the best for me this rank or ppd because i work with french website so can you please reply for my pm .. and please i'm old user can you please change my rank and you will see .. please trust me ... good luck

Hello Bitshare

i have some questions please

- are the download stats in realtime or normal ?
- do you count only full downloads/streams or just half for exemple
- i have a 1GB port speed server do your server support full speed upload? for exemple 50.000 Kb/s
- do you support Alertpay because that is the most important thing for me my country didn't support Paypal

thank you

simoestcoool:

- Yes, real time.
- Full download/half stream.
- We support, it depends on your conneciton.
- No, we dont support it.

Ryota: I dont know, what happened? Working fine.

PerMaFrOsT: Our download speed is 200-500 kb/s always. In night even more.

titousekr: I already told you what to do, read previous messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back