BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for late answer guys.

Escobar, kevinBB: Your rank is copper. Also you are streaming users, you get only half or less from views. Since this is beta, you need to wait until our tests are over to come with perfect rates. Next time you may contact us via website. ;)

mopajomo: DMCA cleared for old files.

pocs: No, this dont happen in this year. If it happen, you may check your account security. We may can check it too.

DejaVu: If you want to join PPS, contact us via Website. PPS Beta running with some users now with great results. We pay up to 80 % per Sale (Ranks) or 60 % Fixxed - Including rebills.

Important News/New PPS Plans:
If some wjunction affiliates want to join our new PPS Plans, please contact us here or pm/website.
Please include your username and maybe post us data about your activity (Optional screenshots)

When tests are over we will make everything public here + News. Old active users will also get invited to some new special Affiliate Plans (Only High Traffic Uploaders)

Last edited:
Escobar, kevinBB: Your rank is copper.
Current Rank: Silver

well, yesterday (when the earnings dropped) i was gold, like the day before... maybe the rank was updated later...

btw, this ranking system needs getting used to.
i am not sure if i like it^^ its like a rollercoster... up, down, up, down....in my opinion it should be more constant, and not change every 24h.

but
Since this is beta, you need to wait until our tests are over to come with perfect rates.
i understand this and i will be patient because i am earning good money with you... just wondered about the "up and downs" ;)

Agreed, Escobar. I always had low DLs at Bitshare, always between 50-70/day. But atm there are days with low 20s, next day it's up again to 60s, the day after that there's a drop again to 20s and up again to 60s.
It's quite constant: One "good" day, which is enough to maintain PA, next day suxx.
Never experienced this kind of rollercoasting with Bitshare before. And the counts on my other used hoster show constant rates. Very odd atm.

Pls upgrade my account to platinum...
My current rank is copper...
I will be very active in bitshare
you can trust me

username : w33z

Hope you will help me
Thanx

mopajomo: Contact us via Website next time. Especially on weekends.

likeop: Patience Please!

Skizzle: With PPS Plan you only earn from Sales. Not possible both.

Escobar: Its Beta and we test the most fair and profitable rates. As you say, you earn already the most from all streaming sites. We want to continue while earn money, otherwise we would close very soon.

w33z: Your Status is Gold. Work harder.

Please, give mi platinum or gold rank ; I have only copper.. I will be very active and I will work harder!

My username: Antolasek

Edit:

Why remote upload from filesonic is very bad? Please fix it/.

Last edited:
Escobar: Its Beta and we test the most fair and profitable rates. As you say, you earn already the most from all streaming sites. We want to continue while earn money, otherwise we would close very soon.
i'll respect that ;)

Payment received (requested on 2011-12-06)
thank you!

Last edited:
I did not get my payment was 1 week!

I waited 3 days did not pay my account on automatic to manual request submitted 4 days I received my payment still do not get passed Think you can handle

my nick: beastofdead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back