BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new member...your offer enforce me to signup...
you know....I remove crocko (it's a shame) and add bitshare in my uploading list....
Please up my rank.
ID: chiller17
Thank you.

Last edited:
1a407300b0.jpg

here its how site going down because of banned accounts and scam rules

here another point of view, how they goes sharply down

38045431f4.jpg

and two new hosts are how increase sharply passing old gay

0f539c8c13.jpg

and the X point on graphic below BITSHARE NEVER GOT and WILL NEVER with these rules

d9e8387932.jpg

xcit3r: I dont think anyone delete all your data, either you have done it, or somebody else with access to your data. In both cases, we will not help you after this message. ;)

Entertainment: Embed coming soon.

djkelaj: OK and now? Why you post in this thread? Stop posting crap, we never scam anyone. And also we NEVER ban anyone without any reason. Check our threads here, nobody ever has complained about files getting deleted. If this really happened, it must be an error and we will reward those with extra benefits to solve every problem. We dont joke or scam our users wihtout any reason, this would not make any sense as we dont want to hurt our service.

jomxxx: Leeching our service is forbidden. Your account was devoted.

We are still working on the new system, please wait until its done.

Important News/New PPS Plans:
If some wjunction affiliates want to join our new PPS Plans, please contact us here or pm/website.
Please include your username and maybe post us data about your activity (Optional screenshots)

Last edited:
1a407300b0.jpg

here its how site going down because of banned accounts and scam rules

here another point of view, how they goes sharply down

38045431f4.jpg

and two new hosts are how increase sharply passing old gay

0f539c8c13.jpg

and the X point on graphic below BITSHARE NEVER GOT and WILL NEVER with these rules

d9e8387932.jpg

Why are you in every filehos thread talking crap ?

nobody ever has complained about files getting deleted. If this really happened, it must be an error and we will reward those with extra benefits to solve every problem. We dont joke or scam our users wihtout any reason, this would not make any sense as we dont want to hurt our service.

Hi Bitshare,

Do you remember I message to you and also PM you about my file got deleted. I have expereince numerous of time about file being deleted without any info. In your PM, you stated that it might be a bug. I ask whether you can recover it. You didn't answer me.

However after all those. I didn't seems to get any "reward with extra benefit"?

For your record, this is your PM on 21 of sept

BitShare said:
Hello,

yes, we found the bug. Files was deleted with bugs. It was already gone, but yet in the system.

pocs: We know that, we had huge problems at the beginning. Those are gone, in this year we dont had this problems. BTW, FilePost for example is right now having exactly the same issues with servers. Its was just overload at the begin. If you find errors like this still in our system, we will reward those who report this to us.

likeop: Very soon, we will have 5 new Plans. PPD + PPS something. ;)

Important News/New PPS Plans:
If some wjunction affiliates want to join our new PPS Plans, please contact us here or pm/website.
Please include your username and maybe post us data about your activity (Optional screenshots)

Last edited:
Skizzle: Your downloads in relevance to sales are really high. Get more sales.

Escobar: No problem. ;)

ernestger: No, but small overload. We solve the problem.

pocs: We know that, we had huge problems at the beginning. Those are gone, in this year we dont had this problems. BTW, FilePost for example is right now having exactly the same issues with servers. Its was just overload at the begin. If you find errors like this still in our system, we will reward those who report this to us.

Hhmm, My past expereince of file being entirely wiped out has occured three times. With my most recent on sept being a "temp" folder and "waittoremote" folder, contain more than 15k link being wiped out overnight....

My stat drop from 500 per day to 300 per day, and then 40 and now about 20 per day. I am afraid and didn't upload any new file.

I am thinking on giving it a try again, I have generate 72 sales over the years. I was hoping from the last message, I would be able to get some "reward with extra benefit" since my file has been wiped three time in a (this) year.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back