BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Stats:

Unbenannt.JPG

Over 4000 Views/Downloads and the Only 10,13 and 16 $ with Platinum Rank? its very small...

Skizzle: Read my previous messages. You are in Stream Beta, also your Rank is NOT platinum.

kevinBB: Webmoney done in the end of the week.

KingofBitshare: I switch you.

inject0r: No sorry, not yet.

rivax: Send me more information (traceroute, your location, ip, os, previous speed to other hosting etc.)

vipking: Image, Audio or Video Views.

beastofdead: Please in understandable words.

titousekr: You need more downloads, make sure you get 300-500 every day. System checks this.

PPS Plan:
If some users want to switch to PPS, let me know here or contact us via Website.

BIG NEWS for old Users:
Our old PPD is back, we need also for this some few testers.
If you are interested in old Rates WITHOUT Ranks, contact me via PM or use our contact form on Website.
Dont forget to include your Username.

Last edited:
but i get every day 300-400

and i want know some information about this system (PPD and PPS )

-what about max file size !!!

Last edited:
Skizzle: Read my previous messages. You are in Stream Beta, also your Rank is NOT platinum.

kevinBB: Webmoney done in the end of the week.

KingofBitshare: I switch you.

inject0r: No sorry, not yet.

rivax: Send me more information (traceroute, your location, ip, os, previous speed to other hosting etc.)

vipking: Image, Audio or Video Views.

beastofdead: Please in understandable words.

titousekr: You need more downloads, make sure you get 300-500 every day. System checks this.

PPS Plan:
If some users want to switch to PPS, let me know here or contact us via Website.

BIG NEWS for old Users:
Our old PPD is back, we need also for this some few testers.
If you are interested in old Rates WITHOUT Ranks, contact me via PM or use our contact form on Website.
Dont forget to include your Username.

I am not in streamming mode, please switch it for me.
Can i join PPS plan?
My account: kingofbitshare

I dont get it, so we start on "Copper" rank but what do we have to do to get to "Platinum" rank?!

And after we get there can we come down in ranks again or we stay there forever?

Thx

I dont get it, so we start on "Copper" rank but what do we have to do to get to "Platinum" rank?!

And after we get there can we come down in ranks again or we stay there forever?

Thx

for higher rank --> more downloads, and more premium sales....

and yes, you can fall down to lower ranks again... the system checks your activity every 24h (as i know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back