BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have option too for Alertpay

Payment Account: only paypal & webmoney is available,
where is alertpay?????????

you have free premium for uploader????

But in the payment options No AlaertPay account!!

100611011015hr7y6sl7g13kdpb86zbp.jpg

Bitshare,
When you will add AlertPay to the payments options ?
I recommend to adding AlertPay to the payments options because many uploader uses it now, If you add it you will get a lot of uploaders

bitshare : there was some unexpected problems forcing us to delay this. Soon it will be enabled.

jinn; please check our facebook page.

AlertPay remove your site if you do not pay with AlertPay. Since last year he promised AlertPay, on another site it said, next week AlertPay is oke, and and and and nothing. I think they will add AlertPay end of 2012.

Hi BitShare,

I can't receive your complete payment over one months could you please help to check this issue. Thanks.

account name: tptbqin
payment request date: 2011-09-01 22:13

vipking: No, leeching 1 gb files is no problem. Maybe your server failed, we have users leeching 2 gb files too.

ahmedpeso: Webmoney is done in the next week.

titousekr: No payments at weekends, wait for weekdays.

xlmdxlmd: The payment was send already? Or you just dont recieve?

titousekr & others: No, AlertPay will not come in the next time. We dont recieve any information from them, therefore, we can not setup it yet. We are waiting too.

jolybird: Yes, maybe. ;)

Payments done as always only on weekdays, from monday to friday.

Hi BitShare,

I can't receive your complete payment over one months could you please help to check this issue. Thanks.

account name: tptbqin
payment request date: 2011-09-01 22:13

I got same issue in my account, BitShare reply "please be patient, its done soon."

account name: checkmail
payment request date: 2011-08-25 19:18
account name: checkmail2
payment request date: 2011-08-15 21:40

xlmdxlmd: Your payment is completed!

checkmail: You have over 200 payments, and all are done. There is 2 payments still getting checked, dont worry. They are done until this problem is approved.

titousekr: I will not answer you again. Please, stop asking the same over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back