Shared AliBabaHost.com (Use promo OFF20 to get 20% off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

FIX PLEASE!!

Hi all

If your are getting Internal server error are mostly because of permission or ownership issues OR .htaccess misconfigurations. if you are uplodaing or restoring index pages please make sure the permission for index.html or .php is 644 .

This company is hacked again by someone. One of my clients that was transfering to me showed me this right now..

3ecd57cf07.png

I suggest everyone finding a secure and reliable host.

i fixed it as soon as i saw, but it wasnt just my sites that were hacked a few others as well, and then it fixed itself? this host is crazy someones playing games...

Hi
We are not hacked again .No sites got hacked so stop spreading rumors .We have the backup for all sites so no one lost their site when we were attacked .It happens to everyone no one can say they are 100% secure .We Have hired new sever management team .so their will not be such problem again in future.

No offense, but no matter how much security you put on your server, you can't prevent getting hacked.
A really good hacker can root anybox.
The only way to stop this is blocking all connections to the box, or shutting off the server lol.

Other than that, anyone can get hacked, it is just harder to do!

@^^ yeah u r right.

To all
No client of our lost their site as we have their backup .We always care for them.And we will take care that nothing like that will happens in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back