Shared AliBabaHost.com (Use promo OFF20 to get 20% off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i was moving account on alibaba, i had purchased my own reseller and had to have my accounts moved from one account to another.
I bought the account and not even within 5 minutes, my site was online and running. I did not HAVE to do anything! They moved all the files,accounts and even gave me live Support!!
I recommend this company to anyone who is new, or even a guru at websites, you will have 99.9% uptime, and AMAZING support, best i have ever had.. Even better than Godaddy! And i was with them for 2+ years.
They do offer Seedboxes as well, which have AMAZING Fast SPEEDS! For 8$ a money,wow!

ALIBABAHOST.com IS THE BEST!

Thank you Alibaba :) I plan to buy a dedicated server from them within the year as well!

Today i was moving account on alibaba, i had purchased my own reseller and had to have my accounts moved from one account to another.
I bought the account and not even within 5 minutes, my site was online and running. I did not HAVE to do anything! They moved all the files,accounts and even gave me live Support!!
I recommend this company to anyone who is new, or even a guru at websites, you will have 99.9% uptime, and AMAZING support, best i have ever had.. Even better than Godaddy! And i was with them for 2+ years.
They do offer Seedboxes as well, which have AMAZING Fast SPEEDS! For 8$ a money,wow!

ALIBABAHOST.com IS THE BEST!

Thank you Alibaba :) I plan to buy a dedicated server from them within the year as well!
really
if their reputtaion is good
maybe i want to hpst my forum there too

Site is down ?

is alibabahost down or something ? I am not able to open my own website plus not able to open alibabahost

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://www.alibabahost.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

More information on this error
Below is the original error message

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error.

Same thing here.. But site are loading with Opera. Alibabahost.com also loading only on Opera. I have submit a ticket but not sure it reach them coz no automatic reply about the ticket send to my email.

Same thing here.. But site are loading with Opera. Alibabahost.com also loading only on Opera. I have submit a ticket but not sure it reach them coz no automatic reply about the ticket send to my email.

are you sure mate it's working with opera ?

I just tried it with opera and same result

Yeah It's still working for me with opera... Also working with firefox for about 30 sec if I reset my modem.. Then it's gone again. :(

yeah that's exactly what happened to me I reset my modem and tried to access alibabhost and after 20 or 30 seconds it's gone again but, it seems it's working fine with some people as I can still see some traffic on my website :(

P S : Alibabahost fix this problem ASAP

yeah that's exactly what happened to me I reset my modem and tried to access alibabhost and after 20 or 30 seconds it's gone again but, it seems it's working fine with some people as I can still see some traffic on my website :(

P S : Alibabahost fix this problem ASAP

Same here.. My friend can access the site.. I guess reply to my ticket "It's loading just fine at our end" :)

Do not use this service I have request a refund for months now and they give you the run around and tell you to contact sales and sales wont respond period. Uptime is horrible, as well are speeds. If you report your site is not working they will reply that its "Working on their end". No DDoS Protection.
I have had a really bad experience with them and wouldn't recommend them to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back