10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registration Done.
I got Email In My Box.
no-replay@10upload.com

Is it No Reply Or No Replay?
hehe. Confusing.

Anyway,For Active Uploader Like me , I belive It Wont Hurt Sentiment Like Other Filehost Did Or Doing These Days.

Amen

Remote upload very very slow....

what the hell happened...yesterday RU works fast...

before u come to WJ...be sure u have full pack of new servers:facepalm:

evry host like that they come here advertise... everything fast for first 2 days...

after 2 days everything very very slow...

u explaining we have huge traffic...we have to buy servers...that why everything slow..

few examples; extabit,bulletupload

what a waste:facepalm::facepalm:

10upload.com big scam filehost

-i have posted my links in many forums but no download since yesterday
-Cheap script
-the download page contain too much popups
-the admin look not professional

so beware guys

-Cheap script
-the download page contain too much popups
-the admin look not professional

so beware guys

That is Why I posted Few Artilces Today To See What Would be the Outcome.
Yes , We can Smell very easily if This Host Play Some Dirty Game about Our Download.

can register user use earning to buy 6 mth premium

yes you can convert your earn to premium

please contact z-o-o-m.eu to add your site now upload by software or remote very slow

we already in z-o-o-m.eu

I'm still waiting for an improved and detailed statistics page.....

A simple table saying xx downloads / yy earnings isn't enough.

Make it detailed, by filesize, by group, number of downloads, etc.....

And also, WHY US in Group A alone?? Absurd, considering it's US that's bringing the most problems to filehosts...... at least keep UK, Russia, Germany in group A!

this will be in our priority , also for group A we analyses traffic to select which country will be add to group A

Do You Pay Instant???

Registration Done.

Anyway,For Active Uploader Like me , I belive It Wont Hurt Sentiment Like Other Filehost Did Or Doing These Days.

Amen

why you didn't give us chance no one born professional , rapidshare begin like us and also filesonic , and so on but every thing must be developed

Remote upload very very slow....

what the hell happened...yesterday RU works fast...

before u come to WJ...be sure u have full pack of new servers:facepalm:

evry host like that they come here advertise... everything fast for first 2 days...

after 2 days everything very very slow...

u explaining we have huge traffic...we have to buy servers...that why everything slow..

few examples; extabit,bulletupload

what a waste:facepalm::facepalm:

we know that so we add new servers every week and we add 25 server last week and this week we add 10 servers but because we install servers in 3 or 4 data center to give high speed to all users
and we have good tech team work day and night to improve service to let our users satisfy we give any note from our uploaders with complete attention
How long keep files on server for free users??

so beware guys

we can't force your forums users to click your links , but you can blame us when you see any problem in your profit , then we can explain with proof

Nice & Very fast Reponse, IMPRESSIVE, We have to Give Sometime for this host, to Grow. I Design New Header For You. It Would Be Nice If You Place on Your website.

YrGG4.png

Last edited:
I can't connect to ftp
ftp very bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we cam agree with that because we say we open this option for test and we now work to separate FTP servers and use it for FTP uploaders only and it will help more in speed and stability , just time and you will see awesome service
Nice & Very fast Reponse, IMPRESSIVE, We have to Give Sometime for this host, to Grow. I Design New Header For You. It Would Be Nice If You Place on Your website.

YrGG4.png

thank you for your nice work and we will be appreciated if you can make some advertising banners to help other use it

Hi Lila_10upload!

Lila_10upload please ask:

I have 73 downloads, the download is mainly JP (Group B), file size:> 101mb (14$/1000dl).

So I will earn at least $ 0.7. But here is only 3.59$.

Are the downloads counting problem? Please help fix. Thanks! :)

Hi Lila_10upload!

Lila_10upload please ask:

I have 73 downloads, the download is mainly JP (Group B), file size:> 101mb (14$/1000dl).

So I will earn at least $ 0.7. But here is only 3.59$.

Are the downloads counting problem? Please help fix. Thanks! :)

username plz and we will post exactly your download by ip and earn and complete or not

select one of your link also to give example in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back