10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didint get my acc activated ..i didint received any mail, even if i try to resend it..can i pm you my username and mail?

Can yuou make a clearer reward table ? And please check free download speed because it's very slow : 50kb/s...

table updated

that's much better now, can you post an updated PPD chart?the one here http://forum.10upload.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=158 is outdated.
updated

Hello,

the "Report abuse" work? I see the uploader who upload movies in four hosts, a day after the movie uploader on three hosts are deleted but not on your host.

This is not a good sign all his, if you continue not to answer the "Report abuse", your host file will be closed soon.

we already work in abuse report and do that in our rules because we ask for authorized document from company that proof this contact user is belong to this company and then any report from this user executed immediately after that

i didint get my acc activated ..i didint received any mail, even if i try to resend it..can i pm you my username and mail?

yes pm to let me test and reply

Last edited:
Hello
Can you add webmoney, and unlimited storage?

And thank you for moving France to classe A, I'm sure your site will be popular in french warez in one week maximum,

for webmoney our sales work in that now but we are company so refestiration and activation take some time we hope it done soon

for storage , in the past we offer 250G and now we offer 500GB so we will not increase that in near future

How can we get unlimited storage, thos days i upload almost 100 GB per day, i don't wanna start with you, than stop after one week,
Thank you for the fast answer

table updated

updated

we already work in abuse report and do that in our rules because we ask for authorized document from company that proof this contact user is belong to this company and then any report from this user executed immediately after that

yes pm to let me test and reply
it came a few minutes after the reply, i guess i'm use with instant mails..
I already start working with you guys, nice for you to raise the storage.

Can anyone who started a while ago tell me how the plan works out
compared to filesonic, oron etc?
In theory the ppd rates look good , but some of the screenshots in this thread prove otherwise. Although they might be getting all their downloads from Group D so im not sure what to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back