10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting great upload speed now,
Thanks

upspeed.jpg

Do not say scam without proof.First Try the Services.

I need to buy something for the payment?

good website but there are many pop up

4 pop up to download 1 file

Last edited:
great news for all Egyptian upladers , Egypt now in group C

C
Kuwait, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus,Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary , Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, South Africa , Thailand,Indonesia,Singapore,Turkey

:)):)):)):)):))

just the premium user can use ftp upload ?
no all registered user can , but we still in FTP service test period so we didn't announce that till we sure every thing is ok
I'm getting great upload speed now,
Thanks

upspeed.jpg
good sound man
can u provide a rapidleech plugin for ur upload.. i can ask my rl provider to add it in list !
try this plugin in this topic
http://www.wjunction.com/92-develop...upload-com.html?highlight=10upload+rapidleech
and i think this plugin is already free in rapidleech site
great news for all Egyptian upladers , Egypt now in group C

C
Kuwait, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus,Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary , Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, South Africa , Thailand,Indonesia,Singapore,Turkey

:)):)):)):)):))

fixed

please add webmoney ;)

we try our best to add this payout option and we will till you what happen , because they have very difficult steps to verify company account

I've read the entire thread now, and I've also registered an account with 10upload, but I don't think I'll use it, because for me personally it would be to much work to use it.

I've seen the script you are using on a bunch of newly created cyberlockers in the past days, and all of them - including 10upload - have the same problem: No RU-support for Freakshare and Bitshare. And without this RU-Support this OCH is useless for me.

And I've already checked if http://user:pass@freakshare is working, and it doesn't.

So instead of supporting "dead" cyberlockers like Fileserve and Filesonic, you should modify your script to support hoster which are still alive and kicking. After that we can start talking.

yup...agree RU fast some times... but most of time slow...hope u understand

anyhow..,copying file not available...when u will add copy option ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back