10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload speeds on sBorg have dropped from 15-25mb/s to less than 1mb/s!!! This started happening at the end of the day yesterday, and since then, speeds have been worse than terrible.....
Uploading from Europe sBorg server. Never had bad speeds.... till yesterday. :facepalm:

i see that your sborg servers in India not in Europe try to ping your IP

I think you don't have a clue what you're saying.... cause my sBorg host is in Germany, and you can ask the company itself if you don't believe it......

My sBorg’s server is in Germany, not India. They have servers in Germany (mine) and US. And I’ve also tried from US server, same thing.

Europe (Germany) upload speed:
OhO8hj.jpg

And it has nothing to do with time of uploads, because I’ve been trying to upload for over 15 hours and get the same bad speeds at any hour. And now, can’t upload at all. Keeps saying it cannot connect to host.

Please do something. It worked perfectly fine til yesterday afternoon.

Last edited:
we work in that now to see where is the problem , we exceed 10G/s BW in most of our servers that mean we have huge traffic now and we will solve problem in upload soon

we work in that now to see where is the problem , we exceed 10G/s BW in most of our servers that mean we have huge traffic now and we will solve problem in upload soon

my sBorg provider contacted you, didn't he?? and explained the server/ip issue.

it's really, really impossible to upload now...... :( really bad speeds. :(:(

Now, all I get is this, when trying to upload anything:

GlzDUY.jpg

Last edited:
plz increase max bandwidth per day and it would be wise to have some max download file size so that we can post single links.

10upload:
Uploading failed. Retrying...

This is all that happens now.....

And even stats are completely frozen......

What's going on??!!! Can't upload even a single 100mb test file!! since yesterday speeds have been getting worse and worse, and now they're down to not-working....

This is all that happens now.....

And even stats are completely frozen......

What's going on??!!! Can't upload even a single 100mb test file!! since yesterday speeds have been getting worse and worse, and now they're down to not-working....

what do you expect?tons of uploaders are flocking to them atm, be patient,ranting about it won't make it better.

^^ flood what??!! if I can't even upload a single 100mb test file, since yesterday, why waste time trying to upload anything else.....?

let us know when this mess is fixed and properly working.

think you upload files without any problem
this the last file you upload

http://10upload.com/********/MegaW....D_AC3-ViSiON.rar-by.KatPetrova.part2.rar.html

and this file upload time 2012-02-03 17:05:26

i think you try many time to upload 100m test files and all of it was succeed

and this the last one
http://10upload.com/*******/100mb.test.html

and this your file upload time 2012-02-03 16:56:45

Yeah, wow.... it uploaded, out of all the failed ones....... at this speed:

NWZNtj.jpg

SI4cFw.jpg

You have any idea how long it takes to complete a simple upload??!!! Doesn't look like you guys are fixing things at all...... cause this has been going on since yesterday!

And yesterday morning my upload speed was above 20mb/s!!!

Here's what all the downloaders are complaining of:

WOW, couldnt download it, all these pop ups

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ftp work really fast

EDIT;

download speed for free users is terrible.... 5-10kb/s and site is very slow ;/

Last edited:
1. You Must have to INCREASE the Site Speed. (RU,FTP,Download Start).
2. Stable the Statistics So Users Love to Share & Earn.
3. I Notice that 3 New Pop-up Opens, When Someone Want to Download Any Files, 99% Newbie Downloader failed to Download Files.
4. I Work On Banner Designing, Soon You See Some Nice Banners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back