10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
username : tryitallfinal . Thank you!
43dcf0ea2b.png

this image is detail download for one of your files
as you see complete download was counted and calculated according every tier group

your file size is 113M
180.92.20.2 jp(group B) so your earn will be 0.007
61.224.54.61 TW(group c) so your earn will be 0.003
126.61.252.169 jp(group B) so your earn will be 0.007

as you see all complete downloads was counted according it's tier group don't worry just upload your files and publish it and don't worry about your money we don't cheat

I understand. I just worry about the counter download problems. I do not think Lila_10upload cheat.
Lila_10upload support people very well. Thank you! :D

hi..,

can u fix the remote upload...its very very slow..

i already mentioned...

its very annoying...fast @ times but very very slow most of the time..i can't upload anything.

for 10upload credit card you must have $10 in your account then you will send mail to c.c@10upload.com with your user name and you will receive reply with link to register to get your c.c just your data approved you will get your c.c to your home address from 10-15 days then go and activate you c.c online and request your payout via our site and we will send it to your c.c ( min payout for c.c is $20)

Storage space doubled for registered users

so now storage space become 500GB , don't worry from space now just work and we will help you

Last edited:
hi lila .. how are you ..

i have question do you support remote upload from bitshare

second do you have payment proof ...

and i add this host in my website ''french'' www.mamega.com so can you please if you find big traffic from french move to A

GOOD LUCK

hi lila .. how are you ..

i have question do you support remote upload from bitshare

second do you have payment proof ...

and i add this host in my website ''french'' www.mamega.com so can you please if you find big traffic from french move to A

GOOD LUCK

this is your lucky day our sales team decide today to add france and japan in group A instead USA that will be in class B

http://10upload.com/n107-france-and-japan-in-group-a-and-usa-in-group-b.html

for remote share for payment proof you will find that here in this topic also you will find in our support forum

for remote upload from bitshare you can pm to give you the solution

yes ofidian

groups was arranged according to sales and traffic and have criteria for that and we make more research first and all that have the same answer market go to new countries

We pay a lot

this the exactly what we count to close that to know how we work
file size
5|101|251|501|1001|2001
TierA
7|10|16|25|30|35
Tier B
5|7|14|19|23|25
Tier C
2|3|5|8|12|15
Tier D
1|2|3|4|5|6

min file size is 5M
* Country Groups:
A
Japan,France
B
Australia,, U.A.E, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland,Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Italy , Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland ,United Kingdom, Germany ,Canada,Spain
C
Kuwait, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus,Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary , Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, South Africa , Thailand,Singapore,Turkey
D
All Others
if you see your count not like this criteria then you can say we are scam

Can yuou make a clearer reward table ? And please check free download speed because it's very slow : 50kb/s...

this is your lucky day our sales team decide today to add france and japan in group A instead USA that will be in class B

http://10upload.com/n107-france-and-japan-in-group-a-and-usa-in-group-b.html

for remote share for payment proof you will find that here in this topic also you will find in our support forum

for remote upload from bitshare you can pm to give you the solution

that's much better now, can you post an updated PPD chart?the one here http://forum.10upload.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=158 is outdated.

Hello,

the "Report abuse" work? I see the uploader who upload movies in four hosts, a day after the movie uploader on three hosts are deleted but not on your host.

This is not a good sign all his, if you continue not to answer the "Report abuse", your host file will be closed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back