ZooUpload.com -50% of Premium Sales or $15/1000 downloads! [Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this host was kidding hahahahah count only file >100MB and free user can download only 149MB wkwkkwkwkwkw, seriously where is your owner come from?cave i think lol

1. minimum payout 50$ (minus)
2. downloadable size 149MB (Super minus)

why don't u make ur premium member price 100$ per month

We had over 15 TB (so 15000 GB) in uploads over the past 3 days, to offer a fast service we must focus on quality, not quantity...

We had over 15 TB in uploads over the past 3 days, to offer a fast service we must focus on quality, not quantity...
tell me about quality of file that size 100-149MB???? 15TB is small the other FH even have 15TB on only 1 uploader!!

now i know why is my balance is not incressing in this past few hours lol

this morning u just make Bandwitch 400MB and u put it pack 2500MB now u cut the filesize to 149MB huff....many PPL on warez-bb seems to love ur link as u know now u make uploader and downloader dissapoint u have made a very big mistake

Last edited:
u can have many premium members on 1 or 2 days.

1. u need to build trust to downloader not to cut the features, show them ur FH worth it.
2. Don't make uploader run's away!!! uploader is ur key to make sales.
3. make a good website refferal so they will put ur host to become their official host.

u already make downloader run away coz they alredy know they can't download file more than 149MB they didn't even touch your link believe me.

Last edited:

1. u need to build trust to downloader not to cut the features, show them ur FH worth it.
3. make a good website refferal so they will put ur host to become their official host.

u already make downloader run away coz they alredy know they can download file more than 149MB they didn't even touch your link believe me.

agree <3

u already make downloader run away coz they alredy know they can't download file more than 149MB they didn't even touch your link believe me.

OK but if the "uploader" upload files below the limit of the "premium user", who should become a premium?

OK but if the "uploader" upload files below the limit of the "premium user", who should become a premium?

do u think uploader will split file size 2~3gb with 150mb per file?

Maybe this is your answer

hxlQE.png

every uploader always split the files to the minimum size are downloadable for free user! even on other FH we said, many uploader split their file to the limit that free downloader can download their file even the FH doesn't have PPD plan WHY? because they want to let new ppl now how the FH

many forum are not allow ppl to post a link that required premium to download! that's why i told u to make the downloader trust ur FH first. and i believe not about 1000k ppl know that zooupload are exist now u expect ppl to buy your premium? OMG u know how much host that been shut down in this few month? and if u stick like this zooupload will be the next.

Ok...give me 2 our to explain the work to my Staff, and make this change!

I hope you appreciate our desire to offer a good service!

100kb/sec thats good
and no file limit
and make one download at a hour
if u want to make 1 download at hour u can't make the download speed at 100kb! make the download speed 250-300 so they have to wait longer for the next download

let say file 150MB with 100kb/s estimated time = 20-30min so they only have to wait 30-40min. if DL speed 250-300 with 150MB is about 7-15min

can't download file more than 149MB!

pls increase size up to 500Mb for anonymous and 1Gb for registered user download!!!

make the download speed 200kb/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back