Status
Not open for further replies.
smartboy -
Last Activity
13th Nov 2014 04:39 AM

xerver -
Last Activity
12th Nov 2014 05:08 AM

I doubt sending PM be any useful. But i send ticket in support, what was added "wrongly" →

ltbpnh.PNG

Priority / Group are different, i choosed hight and affiliates.

Basically, if before i was semi fine with this delay, but seeing xerver representatives absent and support system broken...Eh

smartboy and rory have both been sent private messages on this forum, skype, xerver's ticket system and email.

all attempts to contact them have been unsuccessful.

I am adding Xerver to the scam hosts page on filehostreview.com and later this evening i will be using a macro to delete the ~500,000 files i have uploaded to xerver.

I'd personally like to see both smartboy + Xerver permanently banned from this forum by a moderator.

If anyone has any personal information (real names/home addresses/etc) of Rory or Smartboy please send me this via private message as this information will be useful to me.

Just added them to scamhosts on filehostreview.com : File Hosts to Avoid (Scam Hosts) | File Host Review

I'm also petitioning to have both smartboy & xerver permanently banned from this site for scamming.

This evening I'll be running the software "jitbit macro recorder" in a Windows 7 VM to purge all of my ~500,000 files from Xerver.

Here is "Rory Taylor"s home IP address: 197.79.16.238 (Thanks to a WJunction member for supplying me with this information).

The WHOIS information for this IP address is as follows:

inetnum: 197.79.0.0 - 197.79.127.255
netname: MTNSA-197-79-0-0-17
descr: Mobile Broadband Internet - Berea (Durban)
admin-c: MBIP-AFRINIC
tech-c: MBIP-AFRINIC
remarks: report abuse to abuse@mtnbusiness.co.za
mnt-by: MTNBUSINESS-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 197.64.0.0 - 197.79.255.255

role: MTN Business IP Maintainer
address: MTN Business
address: Heron Place
address: c/o Century Boulevard and Heron Crescent
address: Stand no 6465
address: Century City
address: Cape Town
address: South Africa
admin-c: BH99-AFRINIC
tech-c: BH99-AFRINIC
nic-hdl: MBIP-AFRINIC
mnt-by: MTNBUSINESS-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

Last edited:
I requested at 23rd October, howerver they didn't paid at 1st November. From that time i known they will be SCAM.
Rory, you stolen me and everyone a big mount money, you should be go to hell when you die.
I just recommend my customers refund all payment on this site. Which each refund payment, bank card will be punish them 6€, you guys should be notice your customers refund all payments now.

I'm not sure about South Africa. But price for a hit in India (where smartboy resides I assume) is pretty cheap. I would suggest anyone who knows him physically do not share his personal info openly. I'm afraid some aff here may be over reacting and cause the situation to escalate to a level beyond control. You may PM and deal with him personally though.

I'm not sure about South Africa. But price for a hit in India (where smartboy resides I assume) is pretty cheap. I would suggest anyone who knows him physically do not share his personal info openly. I'm afraid some aff here may be over reacting and cause the situation to escalate to a level beyond control. You may PM and deal with him personally though.

LOL, this isn't the fucking mafia dude.

But I do think accountability is in order here and scammers must be dealt with.

Both support have been banned as they didn't pay their members.

Update: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/190970-305.html#post2046636

DoggY DoG: Thanks once again for banning shitheads like this.

I deleted my files from xerver
My big revenge :))

I think we should all delete our files from Xerver, I have almost 500,000 files uploaded and I'm doing it by using JitBit Macro Recorder in a Windows 7 VM running from my home PC.

If anyone is looking for a good substitute for replacing Xerver I highly suggest Bl.st, a file host with good support for affiliates and good standings here on WJunction.

Of course they're having server problems right now, but this is the first time I've ever seen this and I suspect its from a lot of people migrating over from the scamhost Xerver.

Last edited:
when I saw they wanted to buy fileom (100 % both of these sites were related together) and after that, oh oh, the big as* hole ,Mrs!:D smartboy is defending (like fileom) from xerver and this time he got official tag, i didn't register on here even, and then funny words like: we added tons of server!! sales are twice more everyday!! and bla bla bla.

Same story as fileom from these indian users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back