Xerver.co Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf?

I really wish I had read bl.st's post just a couple hours prior to making that previous statement....

The difference is bl.st at least is manning up and informing affiliates that some shit has gone down which is completely unlike what xerver did by just pulling out discreetly and not giving any info....

Last edited:
True that.

But, you know, next time you shouldn't say publicly which you'll choose next (or have chosen).

Or else, one wakes up next morning, and yet another one has met its maker :-/

Now, Old host ul.to/rg/ K2S(even if they are into some problems) enjoying one by one host shut down...
better to stick old host, even if you constantly whining shave/late payment etc....you will get USD/Euro ultimately....
haha.

Now, Old host ul.to/rg/ K2S(even if they are into some problems) enjoying one by one host shut down...
better to stick old host, even if you constantly whining shave/late payment etc....you will get USD/Euro ultimately....
haha.

Fully agreed with you, bro.
That's why I never made these newbie hosts as my Official File-Hosts.

thanks for the heads up guys. deleting everything there. Didn't start that long ago (1 month) so it's annoying but not the end of the world :O)

haha.
must correct you ; k2s is not old but new filehost and they are trustable filehost and very professional :) unlike RG and UL that they are old

I think their strategy is like this - two times higher rates than other hosts, no shaving then gather many affiliates and then boom!

so If you see something similar to this in the future, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Last edited:
btw deleting our links in their file manager is useless, they dissapear from the list...but they're still active. what a bunch of crooks :cursing:
so if you posted in forums where you can edit, you'll have to purge the links from the announces themselves...

k2s is trustable and proffesional??? where are your rebills and frozen money then??? not even worth to talk about them.one of the biggest scammers around.

haha.
must correct you ; k2s is not old but new filehost and they are trustable filehost and very professional :) unlike RG and UL that they are old

haha.
lol, k2s operators are one of the biggest scammers in file hosting world.

they are the same filesonic operators that run away with your pending money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back