Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone know what is the last date to ask payment for 15 oct ?

answer from xerver:

"Hi Mark

You requested on the 8th, so you will be paid on the 1st.

Our payouts work like this: Request on or before the 7th to get paid on the 16th, request on or before the 23rd to get paid on the 1st.

Best Regards

Xerver Support"

no body isreplying my email nor i get the payment waht the hell is going on my ticket number is 0000784 and user name is ahmedtour1

Hi

You requested your payment on the 24th. You should know by now that if you request after the 23rd, you wont get paid on the 1st - you get paid on the 16th.

Regards

Rory

Ok sorry for that next time i get remember and request payout on time Thanks for Support

someone know what is the last date to ask payment for 15 oct ?

answer from xerver:

"Hi Mark

You requested on the 8th, so you will be paid on the 1st.

Our payouts work like this: Request on or before the 7th to get paid on the 16th, request on or before the 23rd to get paid on the 1st.

Best Regards

Xerver Support"

today is 07.10.2014 here in turkey
how about there? 20:18

XERVER Admin Can U give me More Space Because 350 is alomost full i have deleted myself many files username is oneddl

I got a deleted file who not even was distributed. They delete random file. Got over 700 files and now i got like 20.

X-Name CAN U SHARE ME YOUR SITE WP THEME OR CAN YOU TELL ME NAME OF THEME?

I got a deleted file who not even was distributed. They delete random file. Got over 700 files and now i got like 20.

X-Name CAN U SHARE ME YOUR SITE WP THEME OR CAN YOU TELL ME NAME OF THEME?

i got a deleted file who not even was distributed. They delete random file. Got over 700 files and now i got like 20.

x-name : can u share me your site wp theme or can you tell me name of theme?

Last edited:
Dear Users

As you know I cannot be active on Wjunction everyday so I wont be able to go through the forum and check all requests.

So please PM me with your questions or requests and I will try my best to get through to them today. Also, we are now allowed on planet suzy.

Best Regards

Rory

Please check your accounts, I have completed all requests via PM and a few more that were posted on the thread.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Dear Users

As you know I cannot be active on Wjunction everyday so I wont be able to go through the forum and check all requests.

So please PM me with your questions or requests and I will try my best to get through to them today. Also, we are now allowed on planet suzy.

Thanks My Space Upgraded Thanks XERVER

Best Regards

Rory

Please check your accounts, I have completed all requests via PM and a few more that were posted on the thread.

Regards

Rory

Best Regards

Dear Users

Best Regards

Rory

Regards

Rory

Best Regards

Thank you for the upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back