Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF - i have files deleted before even i publishing on the internet -its look like i am leaving the site before i start

Were your files made public? How long have they been stored with us?

Some files may have been banned by MD5, those will be removed automatically from our system once uploaded again.

Regards

Rory

check my pm plz.
request sent weeks ago and still nothing done:(

WTF - i have files deleted before even i publishing on the internet -its look like i am leaving the site before i start

Some files may have been banned by MD5, those will be removed automatically from our system once uploaded again.

Regards

Rory

@Sykacz
buddy, i am checking that problem seriously, but still i am not able to find it, hope i will find the root cause soon.
i am really sorry for the issue.

there are no problems!! all inactive files are deleted after 5 days who have 0 download full stop

as I said you should to mentioned it in first page of this topic !!

bump !!!!!!!

=====
I asked this problems few days ago...
and also Sykacz has the same problem but owner seems to not know the problem.. but I discovered the problem

all inactive files are deleted after 5 days who have 0 download

to be sure.. try again upload one file but dont publish it.. the file will be deleted by system after 4 or 6 days !!!

xerver is good host but with this problem i can't accept it in my forum !!!

PEOPLE CAN'T DOWNLOAD FILES ALSO LIKE PREMIUM. AFTER OPEN LINKS AND GENERATED LINKS GIVE 404 NOT FOUND.
links are a life and I checked my account and found links
please check and fix also add skype so I can talk to you

Dear Users

We are not able to recreate your 404 errors. Downloads are fine on the site. Everything is working, tested with 3 different computers.

Is someone still experiencing this problem? It could have been an issue with our DNS, but we can't see any problems now.

Regards

Rory

Regards

Rory

@Sykacz
buddy, i am checking that problem seriously, but still i am not able to find it, hope i will find the root cause soon.
i am really sorry for the issue.

there are no problems!! all inactive files are deleted after 5 days who have 0 download full stop

as I said you should to mentioned it in first page of this topic !!

bump !!!!!!!

=====
I asked this problems few days ago...
and also Sykacz has the same problem but owner seems to not know the problem.. but I discovered the problem

all inactive files are deleted after 5 days who have 0 download

to be sure.. try again upload one file but dont publish it.. the file will be deleted by system after 4 or 6 days !!!

xerver is good host but with this problem i can't accept it in my forum !!!

Hi

Please try to upload 1 file like a PDF with a random name like: kjfdlkajfodjadk.pdf

You will see that this file will not be deleted after 5 days. Many companies request their files to be banned via MD5, we have to oblige.

So if your files are deleted within 5 days, thats because the day before we banned a file.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
My files were deleted by the admin before the payout.
My payment got rejected claiming that I deleted my own files.
This is the second time I have to post this. Don't ignore it this time!!

2mjqn1.png

2mjqn1.png

Hi

Were you a premium or free user with us? If you were premium and you say we deleted all your files, that would be a lie because that would mean all of your files received no downloads for 90 days and then got deleted.

So if you still had files on the 17th when you requested your payout, the last file would have been deleted 3 months after the 17th, and if you were a free user you last file would have been deleted on the 17th of October, so how can you say all your files were deleted by us before the 1st, which is the date you were supposed to be paid?

This is not possible. You deleted your files yourself.

Regards

Rory

2mjqn1.png

Hi

Were you a premium or free user with us? If you were premium and you say we deleted all your files, that would be a lie because that would mean all of your files received no downloads for 90 days and then got deleted.

So if you still had files on the 17th when you requested your payout, the last file would have been deleted 3 months after the 17th, and if you were a free user you last file would have been deleted on the 17th of October, so how can you say all your files were deleted by us before the 1st, which is the date you were supposed to be paid?

This is not possible. You deleted your files yourself.

Regards

Rory
what about my replay?
strange that I have lot download and zero sale.
when you will add delete ; dmca folder ? so people can see deleted or removed links
when you will add the option to view more than 50 files per page?
when you will add the option to move folder ?
also until now I can't get how you will earn ? PPS plane never worked due your free download option

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

please fix this ASAP :facepalm:

When we are uploaders from long time ago we know very well what files receives DMCA complaints and who not ( category of magazines for exempl)
Several files are deleted from xerver for DMCA comlaints but have never been removed from other hosters.
Very strange

Last edited:
I got a deleted file who not even was distributed. They delete random file. Got over 700 files and now i got like 20.

This is most likely the result of a checksum hash deletion, in simple terms someone else uploaded the same file you did and a DMCA was submitted to Xerver for that file resulting in both files being deleted.

Files uploaded by me are archived and renamed like "asd2dsa13"

They just delete after whatever kiddie fills out an explicitly fake DCMA notice form. There are a few other hosters like this around, but I'm not one to point fingers.

Useless to whine constantly, this shit's never gonna change.

They just delete files after 5 or 7 days, i uploaded a photo taken with my phone, didn't share it, and it got deleted after ~7 days.
So not even deleted because of DMCA.

again download issue for premium. download never start .
also still no sale but i got about 2800 download at day. I get more sale with k2s ( which they don't have CC ) than your host .
I will wait another few days then who give a shit I will delete all.

again download issue for premium. download never start .
also still no sale but i got about 2800 download at day. I get more sale with k2s ( which they don't have CC ) than your host .
I will wait another few days then who give a shit I will delete all.

Hi

Downloads are starting, we have not received any complaints except for yours. Also, all our other affiliates are getting sales everyday. Here are a few:

LfwEJPH.png

Maybe your users are not willing to buy? You are more than welcome to delete all your files and leave, no one is forcing you to stay.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back