Other XeoHost.com - rapidleech, torrentflux, 1 gbps port, from $4/month -USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just yesterday, I decided to try out xeoHost basic package and I paid and got my a/c activated pretty fast.All good so far, but then I tried uploading my RL script using Filezilla as instructed by the guy who emailed me the a/c info. He kept giving me instructions, then abruptly stopped when it was around 10 pm IST. The problem is, neither Filezilla nor SmartFtp or any ftp software seem to work, this error is shown.(I'm sure problem is not at my end coz my local ftp works fine)
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

So I decided to try out my favourite Dreamweaver CS5 inbuilt FTP and it actually kind of worked, I could see all the files in the remote server. So now I deleted the files (I know it wz stupid, but I was kinda thrilled about hosting my script) and ooff ! when I tried to upload my files, Dw could't do it. So now I'm practically left with a dead space. I tried to contact the 'email guy'. Seems not to respond. Please advice me to the next step.

FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE TRYING TO USE YOUR OWN SCRIPT and removing ours . We have said that we give Rapidleech not hosting where u can upload urs . Did our script had any problems ?

From problem it seems that u have problem with ut own net connection for that you can;t upload . We will request to use our script .

Sure, thanks for the support. Im happy to use your script coz its pretty awesome.Woked fine yesterday for FSc and RS, didn't try others.
So please upload your script asap.

i have just moved to the new server. but my hotfile download speed is not better. i only got the speed ab 500kb-1mb / s, while ur demo is ab 8mb/s. pls help me to improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back