Other XeoHost.com - rapidleech, torrentflux, 1 gbps port, from $4/month -USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello xemod.

How's the upload speed on your servers?

I would like to try a demo when you have finished with your server movement. Thanks! :)

We Will Me Moving all our customars to dedicated .

So server may be offline for 1 -2 HOUR .

Sorry For The PRoblem .

But now we will provide better service.

Hello xemod,
so i tested your offer, and I want my money back!
I have tried several times to download files, it did not work, then after 100 attempts, I could upload a file. after that I wanted to upload the files to my One Click Hoster, there came another problem, the plugin are defective.
Whether Netload, Uploaded, Megaupload, etc
So I can only advise against any of them, I'll want my money back then you close the account. I hope you shall pay me the money back without a word through Paypal, otherwise I use the buyer protection from Paypal. I'm sorry that I react so but I am tormented the whole time with these problems, I'm just tired.

P.S. My Paypal mail you receive by mail. ;)

I think we mailed all our customar that we are moving our servers so we will have the downloadtime .

If u still want your money Please PM US . Or Test the new server .

Ps. - we moving are still moving customars . So don't panic if u are still in the same server. Just wait some minute .

Hello xemod,
so i tested your offer, and I want my money back!
I have tried several times to download files, it did not work, then after 100 attempts, I could upload a file. after that I wanted to upload the files to my One Click Hoster, there came another problem, the plugin are defective.
Whether Netload, Uploaded, Megaupload, etc
So I can only advise against any of them, I'll want my money back then you close the account. I hope you shall pay me the money back without a word through Paypal, otherwise I use the buyer protection from Paypal. I'm sorry that I react so but I am tormented the whole time with these problems, I'm just tired.

P.S. My Paypal mail you receive by mail. ;)

sorry bro wherever u from...but I uploaded my things in one shot....I think u should check ur internet settings...xD

Hi there, I have a question, you say no torrent hosting.
So would I be able to download a torrent from a private tracker and seed it? Or no?

Like always after you pay for RL and next day RL not loading and support don`t answer questions.........

answered........and we have too many customer too move to the new server
u r not moved yet........u will be soon moved and u will get what u said in the mail
please just hang on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back